STS-121 Update Thread: Part Two

Page 18 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nacnud

Tough sh*t!<br /><br />Thanks, I'll be here all week. Try the fish.

S

strandedonearth

I'm rather late chiming in here, but better late than never. Congrats to the Discovery crew and the army of technicians that got that beautiful bird into, out of, and back into the air on a successful mission. I can't wait to see more flights, the ISS built out, and Hubble serviced.

S

SpaceKiwi

SG, has anything come down the line from further analysis of the '121 mission data which would impact on '115? I haven't heard anything so I'm guessing everyone is happy at the moment, particularly the ET folks? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em><font size="2" color="#ff0000">Who is this superhero?  Henry, the mild-mannered janitor ... could be!</font></em></p><p><em><font size="2">-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</font></em></p><p><font size="5">Bring Back The Black!</font></p> </div>

E

erioladastra

"SG, has anything come down the line from further analysis of the '121 mission data which would impact on '115? I haven't heard anything so I'm guessing everyone is happy at the moment, particularly the ET folks? "<br /><br />So far things are looking good. The tiles were in better than average and probably the best ever in terms of damage (formal analysis still being performed). This is mainly good news for STS 116/12A.1. There was no hyrdazine leak (though cause not yet determined) which is good news for 115. Looks like the next big threat to schedule is the ET for 117/13A which is the LON rescue mission for 12A.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts