Suck it up NASA

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blacknebula

"I guess one moral to this story is… Twenty five years is a long time to be using a machine that is launched into LEO, reenters the earth’s atmosphere and then lands on its own. We do need a whole new program and we need it now."<br /><br />Or not to trespass on government property.

A

averygoodspirit

Yes. It’s probably not wise to trespass on government property, but I didn’t see any signs that said, “The use of deadly force is authorized.” <br /><br />So what was the worst thing that could have happened? They launch the shuttle in my face, singe a few hairs, and peal the paint off my car?<br /><br />Oooo! Yeah! I was a pretty dumb kid I guess, but there was a ship with a big red design on the side of it that was about a mile off the coast. The security guards weren’t telling them to go away. <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

Astrosag

True, but they could put you in prision- not death but also not paradise. <br /><br />But in the end, i guess it was worth it .....if i could know for sure i'd get the same consequences you got, i'd do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts