Supercritical Black Hole

Oct 13, 2024
Visit site
How massive can a Black Hole be has been questioned for some time. I posit that we just need to look back at the "Big Bang".

We first thought the world was flat....
We were the center of our world and the Sun rotated around us....
We lived in the Milky Way, alone in our universe.....
We discovered many more galaxies and not alone....
We think our universe goes to infinity....

We've given names to our discoveries...world, sun, galaxy and universe, etc.
We've believed that space was void before the Big Bang. But what if it wasn't?

Our universe is an ever expanding bubble that, we may never be able to fully explore.
But how did that bubble form? Before the Big Bang, I believe there were massive universes with massive Black Holes to match.
The thought that space is empty before the Big Bang is false. There are other universes with galaxies and Black Holes everywhere...
some critical and some super-critical.

OK, supercritical Black Hole is 50% or more of Black Hole energy limit.
Critical Black Hole is what is needed for a supercritical Black Hole to reach its limit, to become the "Big Bang". (50.1%+49.9%)

I also posit that as these Black Holes meet and explode into a universe, the outer edge has a massive build up of stars
and galaxies, creating a pull on our universe causing our galaxies to speed up outwards, seeming as they are pushing each other outwards. Is that
what we are mistaking for dark energy/matter?

I wish I was younger and could keep thoughts flowing to memory but alas I cannot. I'm sure some of you will get the gist of my thoughts and expand on it/them.

Bob, aka, niteshft_1

Latest posts