The big bang theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1waffle1

Black holes are big black..... Nothingnesses of gravity, that suck everything in.
Where could it all possibly go?

The opposite of black is white. Now, thinking about light, white is every color of light put together. Black is no light at all. With matter, whatever the black hole sucks up can't be going into the black hole, because it's black. If it's going somewhere else, then it's more of a wormhole.

What about a white hole? Wouldn't that spew things out? Maybe every white hole, if they exist, is connected to a black hole by a wormhole, where when the blach hole spaghetitizes everything that goes in, fusion occurs and gets spewed out from the white hole, creating elements.

How would you add antimatter into this?
Could the big bang have been an unstable/overloaded white hole?
Does anything I'm saying make sense?

M

MeteorWayne

1waffle1.

May I suggest rather than just asking questions that have been asked and answered many times, you spend little time reading some of the forums? This subject has been discussed quite often, and in fact I will probably direct you to one of the discussions and close this thread. We have so many duplicate ones discussing the same subject, we like to keep the discussion in one or two so it doesn't get scattered all over the place.

thanx

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts