The BLOCK Universe idea

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
OK
UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE
WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH THE PRICE OF EGGS?

IT IS UNCERTAIN THAT CLASSICAL MOTION KNOWS OR DOESNOT KNOW THE UNCERTANITY PRINCIPLE. MOST DO NOT KNOW THE BASES.

MY EYES ARE GOING PLEASE EXCUSE THE LARGER PRINT.

OK
UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE
WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH THE PRICE OF EGGS?

IT IS UNCERTAIN THAT CLASSICAL MOTION KNOWS OR DOESNOT KNOW THE UNCERTANITY PRINCIPLE. MOST DO NOT KNOW THE BASES.

MY EYES ARE GOING PLEASE EXCUSE THE LARGER PRINT.
Harry, the little dots on the upper right hand corner of your web browser, if you click on on them will show you a zoom element for reading and writing if you need to use it. You can about zoom as much as you want to. I do upon occasion when I want to rest up on my eye strain.

As to the rest, you lost me if was me you were addressing.

I take it you don't believe in the uncertainty principle?
The only uncertainty is man......not nature. The electron has a very specific location, position and momentum level while in a dipole or atomic configuration. There is no.....none.....uncertainty in nature.

The proton also has a certain position and E level just as the electron and neutron has. An atom is the most solid structure there is. And they all only fit in a certain way........extremely fixed.

The quantum steps of energy that a particle has.......is from physical structure and the motion of it......and nothing else. Once you see the structure and how that structure is varied.....the "quantum" property is no longer a mystery.

The final quantum scale of a particle comes from several different properties. The first are the omnipresent property of time and length. The second is that the particle can only except energy in certain gulps. This is because the structure can only change in certain amounts. But these three properties themselves will not cause a quantum effect. But it would cause a quantum integer effect.

Do you know the difference between a true quantum effect.....and an integer quantum effect?

The other property that sets the particle quantum effect is wavelength. And you have been taught so...so many falsities about wavelength. That "wavelength" has to fit symmetrically on the structure. This is the most limiting factor......to quantum levels.

So this final particle quantum effect comes from a number of charge physical properties.

Would you like to build a model of a particle? Get some stiff solid wire and a broom stick, and I will show you what a particle looks like. And I will also show you how the earth orbits the sun. For that is all mis-understood also. Orbits are NOT elliptical.

Our modern science has been unable to observe.....or measure......an orbit. But they sure think they can.

Let me show you the "ellipse" that they are measuring.......it only appears......to be an ellipse.

The obits of planets, moons and ringlets are.....helical. A one turn closed helix.......looks exactly like an ellipse. But look closely at the ringlets or a moon flying thru a debris field......to see the true dynamic. It's easy to see with the ringlets. And if you look closely at the moon trail thru the debris field.....the moon's orbit, is a one turn closed helix. Just like all planet orbits. The trail thru the debris field.....leaves a torus. A torus is formed from repeating closed helices. We have found a torus debris field now......with every planet.

A closed helix is a helix that is formed and connected into a circle. And only one turn can be added or subtracted from such a structure. A closed helix must have integer turns. Count the number of turns on a ringlet. You will not find a fraction of a turn.

May 16, 2023
Visit site
시간이 없다는게 제 생각입니다. 시간은 제2의 자연이고 실제로 존재하는 것은 제1의 자연의 형태적 변형이다.

Mod Edit
Translation:

My guess is that there is no time. Time is the second nature, and what actually exists is the morphological transformation of the first nature.

Please post in English

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts