The cause of Bigbang ?

Page 6 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
I just read the abstract. To me 1-D is a point. 2-D is a surface. What is 1-D in your theory?

Cat :)
No! It is explained in the article that 3D is mass with three-dimensional internal space, 2D is mass with two-dimensional internal space and 1D is linear mass (with variable internal space in one dimension) without freedom for the other dimensions (which does not exist)! A point is not dimensional as it has no internal spaces and therefore impossible to exist! For existence there must be space for gravitational energy or motion! Sorry, this weekend I have to work! I will be able to answer again only on Monday! Hugs!
I made another post here from this article! Please follow the other title if you find it interesting!

Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
The universe was kicked off by intelligent design. At an instant there was a quantum energy injection of two elements hydrogen and one element of oxygen into the void that transpired in 10^(-43) seconds when the void was at Zero kelvins. A quantum fluctuation in the void now exists. Next these elements fused and became a frozen water molecule. Then to detonate the frozen water molecule a antimatter of two hydrogen anions were added and collided with the frozen material in the void fusing the hydrogen anions of electrons, thus causing an expanse of energy with timings that were transitioning and increasing energy accelerated at incredible temperatures. A baryonic soup appeared with mass of 1.9e+63 TNT = mc2.

Then light released about 380,000 years as there no longer was a void.

3135F4B1A19B480E8E79BD0E007B0CD5.jpg

Energy and mass inside what once was a void increased the elasticity due to the information the receptacle void went into an expansion.

total-bit-information-of-a-void-containing-our-universe-and-not-the-infomation-of-the-universe.png

I decided to write some code to model the timings for the first few seconds of the big bang while only using 1 Bit of information injected into a void through a python code program. At some timing points in seconds it calculated radius's of the universe's approximations very accurately to what scientists figured, however I don't know what they used in their calculations vs. mine. Here are my approximations of the radius's in seconds and then in quotes sourced information what it compared to on Wikipedia for, "Chronology of the universe". The first four figures are the output from my computer code:

Code for 10 light year radius at 1 second

0 starts from the void of empty space
1 One bit of information
10 light years radius started from 1 bit of information at zero
00:00:01

Neutrinos cease interacting with baryonic matter, and form cosmic neutrino background. Neutron:proton ratio freezes at approximately 1:6. The sphere of space that will become the observable universe is approximately 10 light-years in radius at this time.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Time:

1 s

Python:
import time
void = 0
increment = 1
numbers_range = 832
start_time = time.time()
while void < numbers_range:

print(void-void,'starts from the void of empty space')
    print(increment,'One bit of information')
    print (void//10//8,'light years radius started from 1 bit of information at zero')

increment = 1 ** (len(str(void))-1)
    void += increment
    e = int(time.time() - start_time)
    print('{:02d}:{:02d}:{:02d}'.format(e // 3600, (e % 3600 // 60), e % 60))

Code at 311 light years for 11 seconds

1 One bit of information
311 light years radius started from 1 bit of information at zero
00:00:11

Protons and neutrons are bound into primordial atomic nuclei: hydrogen and helium-4. Trace amounts of deuterium, helium-3, and lithium-7 also form. At the end of this epoch, the spherical volume of space which will become the observable universe is about 300 light-years in radius, baryonic matter density is on the order of 4 grams per m3 (about 0.3% of sea level air density) – however, most energy at this time is in electromagnetic radiation.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Time:
10 s ~ 103 s

Python:
import time
void = 0
increment = 1
numbers_range = 30*832
start_time = time.time()

print (void//10//8,'light years radius started from 1 bit of information at zero')

void += increment

This calculation only relates to the current information of empty space which can handle what's contained within in it!

The previous measurements for the radius's of the beginning of the universe were for in its first few seconds and did not show how much empty space information was required for a 2 dimensional radius. We have to remember we live in 3 dimensions with a 4th dimensional time constraint. Realizing that, I will attempt to calculate a void requirement based from information which only could fit our current universe. I will do that through a sphere volume calculation along with a informational Bit constant ratio where the minimum of 80 bits is required to equal 1 light year. My computer did the calculation so fast it could not count milliseconds, because the timer is not set that way. Anyway I achieved the calculation by putting 1 bit into the void calculation and taking out the minus void part of the equation in the code. So now we can see jut how much Bit information is required per light year. The above picture is my calculation for a void information total as a requirement to contain everything in our universe. These are not dimensions it is merely a total of informational awareness of empty space which oddly is not so empty. This is just the necessary information needed for emptiness to exist with our universe. I know its odd why a emptiness and universe can go together, but the only way I can explain it is via the information of a total emptiness which equals 2.09x10e38 Bit volume of a sphere.

To get straight to the point we don't have to be concerned that we arose from nothing is what I'm getting at. It seems even empty space contains information. You cannot go any deeper than that unless its spiritual.

Reactions: voidpotentialenergy
The universe was kicked off by intelligent design. At an instant there was a quantum energy injection of two elements hydrogen and one element of oxygen into the void that transpired in 10^(-43) seconds when the void was at Zero kelvins. A quantum fluctuation in the void now exists. Next these elements fused and became a frozen water molecule. Then to detonate the frozen water molecule a antimatter of two hydrogen anions were added and collided with the frozen material in the void fusing the hydrogen anions of electrons, thus causing an expanse of energy with timings that were transitioning and increasing energy accelerated at incredible temperatures. A baryonic soup appeared with mass of 1.9e+63 TNT = mc2.

Energy and mass inside what once was a void increased the elasticity due to the information the receptacle void went into an expansion.

total-bit-information-of-a-void-containing-our-universe-and-not-the-infomation-of-the-universe.png

I decided to write some code to model the timings for the first few seconds of the big bang while only using 1 Bit of information injected into a void through a python code program. At some timing points in seconds it calculated radius's of the universe's approximations very accurately to what scientists figured, however I don't know what they used in their calculations vs. mine. Here are my approximations of the radius's in seconds and then in quotes sourced information what it compared to on Wikipedia for, "Chronology of the universe". The first four figures are the output from my computer code:

1 One bit of information

Python:
import time
void = 0
increment = 1
numbers_range = 832
start_time = time.time()

void += increment

1 One bit of information

Python:
import time
void = 0
increment = 1
numbers_range = 30*832
start_time = time.time()

void += increment

This calculation only relates to the current information of empty space which can handle what's contained within in it!

The previous measurements for the radius's of the beginning of the universe were for in its first few seconds and did not show how much empty space information was required for a 2 dimensional radius. We have to remember we live in 3 dimensions with a 4th dimensional time constraint. Realizing that, I will attempt to calculate a void requirement based from information which only could fit our current universe. I will do that through a sphere volume calculation along with a informational Bit constant ratio where the minimum of 80 bits is required to equal 1 light year. My computer did the calculation so fast it could not count milliseconds, because the timer is not set that way. Anyway I achieved the calculation by putting 1 bit into the void calculation and taking out the minus void part of the equation in the code. So now we can see jut how much Bit information is required per light year. The above picture is my calculation for a void information total as a requirement to contain everything in our universe. These are not dimensions it is merely a total of informational awareness of empty space which oddly is not so empty. This is just the necessary information needed for emptiness to exist with our universe. I know its odd why a emptiness and universe can go together, but the only way I can explain it is via the information of a total emptiness which equals 2.09x10e38 Bit volume of a sphere.

To get straight to the point we don't have to be concerned that we arose from nothing is what I'm getting at. It seems even empty space contains information. You cannot go any deeper than that unless its spiritual.
Yep nature has no reason to make us happy or follow rules we think are set in stone.
My take on the universe is.
Nothing= potential energy or instability.
Fluctuation is that potential energy that builds everything until the energy balance point is reached then conservation of energy is set and no more new stable particle creation by fluctuation.

If we have 1 BB area with this process it seems logical that continues forever.
BB's for everyone :)

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Socrates, "You did not understand" You did not understand!

You cannot start using other meanings for English (or any other) words and expect people to know what you mean. Find a better word if you want to convey any real meaning.

Socrates, "You did not understand" You did not understand!

You cannot start using other meanings for English (or any other) words and expect people to know what you mean. Find a better word if you want to convey any real meaning.

Sorry! all my messages are forwarded by google translator! Sometimes there are different interpretations! But overall it's a good translator!
But overall it's understandable!

Yep nature has no reason to make us happy or follow rules we think are set in stone.
My take on the universe is.
Nothing= potential energy or instability.
Fluctuation is that potential energy that builds everything until the energy balance point is reached then conservation of energy is set and no more new stable particle creation by fluctuation.

If we have 1 BB area with this process it seems logical that continues forever.
BB's for everyone :)

1 One bit of information

Python:
import time
void = 0
increment = 1
numbers_range = 832
start_time = time.time()

void += increment

1 One bit of information

Python:
import time
void = 0
increment = 1
numbers_range = 30*832
start_time = time.time()

void += increment

1 One bit of information

Python:
import time
void = 0
increment = 1
numbers_range = 832
start_time = time.time()

void += increment

1 One bit of information
I found it interesting what you posted about the beginning of our Universe (3D)! I don't know if everything is correct, but any effort is worth it anyway! But the discussion is in the evolution of what was before! In 1D and 2D dimension!

Python:
import time
void = 0
increment = 1
numbers_range = 30*832
start_time = time.time()

void += increment

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Socrates, do I remember correctly that your first language is Portuguese? Is so:

Translation results
dimension
volume_up
content_copy

star_border
More about dimensão

Synonyms of dimensão
Noun
extensãomagnitude
expand_moreShow all 7 synonyms

Translations of dimensão
Part of speechTranslationReverse translationsFrequency
help_outline
Noundimension
  • dimensão,
  • medida,
  • extensão
size
  • tamanho,
  • dimensão,
  • formato,
  • volume,
  • medida,
  • número
extent
  • extensão,
  • dimensão,
  • alcance,
  • âmbito,
  • amplitude,
  • tamanho
proportion
  • proporção,
  • relação,
  • razão,
  • dimensão,
  • comparação,
  • tamanho

Do any of these suggest a more suitable concept?

Reactions: Helio and IG2007

IG2007

"Don't criticize what you can't understand..."
Did I say it previously that (if you basically agree with the Big Bang Theory), due to the law of causality, it is not possible for the Big Bang to have a cause behind it? Did I not? :)

Reactions: Catastrophe

Latest posts