The day that shaped the world

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Jul 12, 2022
Visit site
You have not addressed my question: Why are your "craters" less than half way complete? Where are the other halves?

You are looking at plate tectonics subduction arcs, not impact craters. Noah's flood and silt deposits in Africa have nothing to do with it.
We have lots of knowledge of crater science. You will need to demonstrate how that knowledge applies or why it’s wrong. Nothing I know can make that very deep trench that erroneously looks like a wall.

Pareidolia describes what is not too dissimilar to seeing this as crater.
Wow do you have Google earth this is an incredible accomplishment of science they have taken a picture of the entire earth from a car and close up the have map and recorded all the elevations of every mountain they have recorded the depth of all of thee ocean believe me that is not a trench at least not the sides that for a partial circle on both side of that huge trench that was scaped in the ocean floor1800 miles long if you take those two subduction arc and draw a line in the exact direction they travel or just complete the circle I guarantee you they match up and a perfect circle and to your question about a third of is is at the end of the giant trench in the form of a hill and some islands the other side did not make as big of one because of the direction the object hit and to the other how many huge craters have you seen on the bottom of the ocean how is your expertise any better than mine an you name another crater on the bottom of the ocean there is of course the gulf of Mexico but that's not the same thing and the silt the mud and all those things I talked about are all relevant to the aftermath well this has been fun remember you heard it here first

Yes, I have Google Earth, yes I looked at your "craters" and no they are not craters. They are incomplete, craters would be complete. They are located exactly on subduction trenches. They are subduction features. No amount of insistence using run on sentences is going to make it otherwise.

Reactions: COLGeek
Jul 12, 2022
Visit site
Well here is a run on sentence people tend to hate the person that tells the truth
Plato

And where is one place where tectonic plates do that
Directly across from each other that if you continue the arcs they form a perfect circle.
Look at the Traverse islands out in the ocean you can see the crack that goes all the way to india
People tend to get angry and won't even look at something if it goes against what they where taught.
They are afraid of that they wasted time learning something that is not true
Well I am afraid to tell you that is going to happen many times in the near future
Most of our written history is a lie starting with the Egyptians they did not build the pyramids
They would have had to place a stone that we can barely move today one every minute of every day for 24/7 for 20 years non stop

Jul 12, 2022
Visit site
Yes, I have Google Earth, yes I looked at your "craters" and no they are not craters. They are incomplete, craters would be complete. They are located exactly on subduction trenches. They are subduction features. No amount of insistence using run on sentences is going to make it otherwise.
Wow why are they subduction zones what made them subduction I don't call myself seanrocks because I like rock music

The faults in question combine subduction and transverse faulting, both driven by convective movement of molten rock heated by radioactive decay of elements in the Earth's core.

There are 2.5 million blocks in the Great Pyramid, cut and placed by 100,000 men over a 20 year period. (Source: Herodotus) Assuming a 40 hour work week and two weeks vacation every year this equates to 4 billion effort hours or 1600 hours per stone. It has been shown that a man swinging a porphyry cobble stone can displace one cubic foot of limestone per 8 hour day. It takes removal of 150 cubic feet to free up a 5 x 5 x 8 foot stone. That consumes 1200 hours leaving 400 effort hours for a team of men to move the stone on rollers to the ship, onto and off of the ship and into place in the pyramid.

Latest posts