The Light, Space, Time, Energy and Matter

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
"C=π Megameters/Centisecond and π is a number so where is the wrong in the analysis."

This is exactly where dimensional analysis is used. c is a speed dimensions length/time, and π is dimensionless, being a ratio. SPEED CANNOT EQUAL DIMENSIONLESS.
You need a constant c = k π. The constant is c/π. This just gives you c = c which shows the equation is nonsense because we don't need the equation to know c = c.

As to the questions, you have to explain how π is some constant x c, which is back to the above.

Dimensional analysis proves that there is something very, very wrong in your manipulations.

So please go back to the other thread and answer this numerical problem.
And PLEASE stick to just the other thread.

Cat :)

This is your opinion about the subject matter but to be honest all mathematics is based on Pi because they created geometry in math from Pi because it is a ratio of a dimension circle over diameter so it is the dimensional speed of Light. Sorry man they didn't convinced Me even if it is on google.
In Light and eveywhere Pi has all the dimension you can ever think about it so it is dimensional.
You know about manifold topology when a spiral could be adapt in 1 view plan from viewing it from top and it could be a circle in the topology translation this is one shot to explain its Pi in relation to its sinusioityy.
Bro this is 1 of the movement characteristic of Light so what about the others, there will be too much of complexity using unrreal number and e logging the minimum distance of the exponential dimensional power of the speed of Light.

Last edited:
This is your opinion about the subject matter but to be honest all mathematics is based on Pi because they created geometry in math from Pi because it is a ratio of a dimension circle over diameter so it is the dimensional speed of Light. Sorry man you didn't convinced Me even if it is on google. I don't care.
In Light and everywhere it so it is dimensional.
I am very sorry. I cannot see any scientific justification whatsoever.
"Pi has all the dimension you can ever think about"
I do not mean to be confrontational or rude, but the only word which comes to mind is insanity. Now you will tell me the same was said about Newton and Einstein. OK. I am 81 and my life expectancy tells me that I should be spending my time on other things.

I honestly wish you well, and I hope things work out well for you.

With sincere best wishes

Cat :)

Go manifolds topology maybe you will see what you are thinking about and what I am talking about or go Riemann and read about what he defines about n and n-1 dimension and for me everything is in relation about Pi that is a special number that have all dimensional in conjecture to zeta function and see that I am right if you relate it to what I am saying.
In the end it is my own point of view and my theory and not mentioned on google by anyone else. Yes propably it is insane because it is new and trendy as a theory very complicated to understand but easy and very very simple to use. Propably maybe they will use it to simplify everything as compact use for example in math as I will define it as a "Pimetry" so in math there is no units only conjecture of dimensional complex function numbers mixed with physics area of study as a portal to all kind of science, and for the shapes dimension of Light in Hologram computers where Energy Light is the ora of the mass world where the unit Megamters/Centiseconds is used as a definition with the equation to have exact solution with no error in infinity and much more.
Listen how you can write E=MC2 by typing it simple you can also write it simple C=π but it follow the rules that it is not C=3.14 without unit and it should follow a unit of measurement as C=π Mm/Cs for the UI.
If you write C=π without unit it means a design abreviation for the continuity of the hidden measurment because the speed of Light is not only a number and that's it...it is a measure of distance over time so you are obliged to mention the unit in the equation for calculation in physics and in math it is not so necessary to simplify everything to have better solution.
C=π Mm/Cs is the true theory. The other one even if it could not be written without measurmemt unit it is designed for simplification fantasy only as π here will be unique of hidden mysteries after that.

All I want to say that it was written as a compact use even if it is wrong and insane outside the box it will be used as a real minimal, normal and maximal equation. In school we knew these things but today the world is changing. We should ameliorate more our technology to the new era.

For Me I would like also to mention that the pictogram π will be designed as a ~ wave-particle Light with equality under it = which means to keep in mind that Pi is equal to the speed of Light "Design Wise" for fantasy.

I enjoy speaking with you and wish you always a better Longer Life, a sweet sensation, great career and gorgeous luck.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY