The Meridiani Journal (a chronicle of planetary exploration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulanderson

<i>The Meridiani Journal is a blog about planetary exploration and the search for life elsewhere, both in our own solar system and beyond. The name is derived from the desert plains of Meridiani Planum on Mars, where the Opportunity rover landed in January of 2004 and is still going today, providing the first on-site confirmation of ancient salty playa lakes and groundwater on another planet...</i><br /><br /><br />I've been revamping the blog a bit again, as I've had time (apart from other projects and work in general). Still a work-in-progress, but taking more the form I want it to now. Comments-enabled and Atom feed available. Links are appreciated, for those of you with web sites, and I can link to others that may not be in the list right now.<br /><br />Planetary exploration has always been my biggest life-long interest since I was a kid, and I finally got around to writing / blogging more about it, although I've been doing that in other areas of interest and research for a long time now (since the early 90s). Oh well, I just want to focus more now on what I'm actually most passionate about...

B

bonzelite

i visited your blog. very nice and well-designed. i will bookmark it. <br />

P

paulanderson

<i>What is blog actually ?.Forgive for ignorance.</i><br /><br /><br />A blog is just a simpler type of web site, easy to update with posts automatically added after you submit them. More of a journal or diary kind of format, and usually free to set up and maintain. Many are just personal blogs, and some, like this one of mine (using Blogger), are more topical. I also have another non-blog domain format web site, with an associated blog, but not related to space science, so haven't posted it here. Maybe under Phenomena if I get a chance...<br /><br />And thanks, bonzelite, appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.