jimglenn

Must be those pesky UFO's again. :shock:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread307980/pg1

images

P

Par72

spacemanjimi":3v8ccnwh said:
did any one els see this?

Can't say I saw it..............cuz I don't the it that you refer to.

Jim "sees" things all the time, but that's a different thread for a different time.

J

jim48

I say this thread should be moved to The Unexplained forum and submitted to Sir Smersh for analysis. ;)

W

Wellington1114

How big was it? Did it take up a good portion of the moon or was it a smaller dot?

M

mental_avenger

That occurred on October 31st . It was Hillary Clinton avoiding holiday traffic on the ground. :lol:

S

Swampcat

How 'bout some clues. Was it flapping its wings? Was it riding a broom? What were you drinking or smoking? When was the last time you cleaned your glasses? Is English your first language?

Y

yevaud

It was probably another one of those damned flying Monkeys, by gar!

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CGE10724lg.jpg

J

jim48

yevaud":2s5ef1ax said:

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CGE10724lg.jpg

So ya' gonna' move this where it beongs or play with your monkey?

S

scottb50

jim48":2oi4bs3m said:
yevaud":2oi4bs3m said:

Maybe it was Santa on a test flight. Or a Northwest crew trying to get there bids in.

Y

yevaud

jim48":3ha0hi2h said:

That's right...suck all of the life out of the fun. *Sigh* ;)

...moving to Unexplained.

S

StarRider1701

spacemanjimi":28iudua9 said:

Dude, you should either post a picture or a link to a pic or story, or at least give a bit more of an explanation. For future reference...

C

CalliArcale

spacemanjimi":3l2v8rr2 said:

Details would be helpful, such as:

* date/time
* your approximate location on Earth
* what shape the object was
* how much of the Moon it obscured
* which direction it was traveling
* how fast it was moving
* were you observing naked eye or via binoculars or telescope (and if the latter, what kind and size)
* any other contextual clues you might have

If it was very tiny and you were using binoculars and were *very* lucky, you might have seen a spacecraft in low Earth orbit transiting the Moon. It's not a common event, but predictable; dedicated observers plan ahead and sometimes even drive long distances to get into the narrow path from which the transit will be visible. They get some awesome pictures. I've seen images of the ISS, Shuttle, Mir, and Hubble transiting the Sun or Moon. (Warning: never try to watch a solar transit with a telescope or binoculars unless you have a full-aperture solar filter! Alternately, you can use the telescope/binocs to project an image of the Sun onto a flat surface, but this may be damaging to the optics; the full-aperture solar filter is best.)

More likely, though, you saw some more terrestrial object passing in front of the Moon. We probably won't be able to deduce what it was for you, since we didn't see it ourselves.

A

abq_farside

I saw something once....in the sky......I think at night......northern sky.......no wait southern sky......or was it western......did anybody else see it......it was moving.......very freaky......

F

Fallingstar1971

I saw TWO things in the sky. One is very very bright and can only be seen during the day.

The Other varies in size and brightness and sometimes you see it during the day, but most of the time at night.

And whats the deal with those wandering stars? Leo just didnt look the same this past year. Just when Im sure of what a constellation looks like, one of those pesky wandering stars floats in and messes the entire thing up.

LOL

Star

Y

yevaud

I heard about it from Lenny. You know, the tall/short, fat/thin, dark/light guy with a limp.

O

origin

Holy Crap!! Did you see that - it was right over there.

Does anyone know what that was?

I

ianke

origin":1bqp2zvm said:
Holy Crap!! Did you see that - it was right over there.

Does anyone know what that was?

YES, and it damned near ran me over! :shock: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts