The Multiple Alien Races that Follow Urantia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZenGalacticore

1.6 Billion years ago, the Formulators of Urantia convened on a planet orbiting a young, hot, blue star far above the galactic plane of the Andromeda Galaxy. Their conference hall was constructed of nano-carbon hyper-crystal sub-atomic isotopic silicon. It was clear as thin glass and 10,000 times stronger than steel.

Many sentient species-twelve to be exact- convened on this planet around the young blue star that they agreed to call 'Mal-Placidia'. (They all agreed on the same meaning in translation of 'Mal-Placidia', defined as 'peaceful female' that is sometimes argumentative and even stormy and warlike.)

After much fighting and prolonged destructive wars that destroyed much of the civilized regions of the Andromeda Galaxy, the "Big Twelve" finally came to an agreement and consensus. That agreement was the Treaty of Urantia.(Pronounced "You-Ranchia) They then sent forth their minions. And those minions fanned out throughout the Andromeda Galaxy, and shot straight over two million light-years distant to OUR Milky Way Galaxy! Yes! They really did!

The Treaty of Urantia in general provides that all technological civilizations discovered must first be teased and befuddled by the presence of all Urantian Treaty signatories. It is expressly outlined that members of the Urantia Pact confuse, deceive, titilate, tantalize, and all round keep in the dark any intelligent beings who are NOT members in the Urantia Club, including Humans.

Unless, those humans are members of a government, a large incredibly rich corporation, or rural people living out in the middle of nowhere who don't know where and when they are relative to the rest of the planet. And the Urantia Pact beings are only allowed to visit and abduct other sentient beings only if said non-member sentient beings don't have a color-film camera, motion picture camera, or any other light-gathering device handy. Accurate sound recorders are also Verboten!

But there is a Saving Grace for Humanity. In order to survive the coming Apocalypse and, better than survival, join the Urantia Club, there is a simple thing you can do. Just send $10 dollars to:

Zen Galacticore
P.O. Box awrv44265789hu0033elja2231ll8kx7
Coordinates: r-2443.4 t-77.00074 x-23003
Center of the Milky Way Galaxy
Singularity, Oblivion States of the Universe (O.S.U.)
God's Country. 30076

Thank you for your support.

M

Mee_n_Mac

For $20 do I get a kewl alien sexbot ? It would seem to, at least, satisfy the conditions of titilate and tantalize.

Z

ZenGalacticore

bluegrassgazer":6zek6ma9 said:
Can we move this to the Science Fiction forum?

Why? It's not much different from half the threads in The Entertained! :lol:

S

Smersh

ZenGalacticore":np6w2ttu said:
...But there is a Saving Grace for Humanity. In order to survive the coming Apocalypse and, better than survival, join the Urantia Club, there is a simple thing you can do. Just send $10 dollars to:

Zen Galacticore
P.O. Box awrv44265789hu0033elja2231ll8kx7
Coordinates: r-2443.4 t-77.00074 x-23003
Center of the Milky Way Galaxy
Singularity, Oblivion States of the Universe (O.S.U.)
God's Country. 30076

Thank you for your support.

Unfortunately I may have a problem because our postmen and women (postpeople?) are striking.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8260701.stm

Another option might be to give it to a London taxi driver to deliver for me, but they have a habit of saying "I'm not going south of the river mate, no way" so I doubt very much they'd be willing to undertake a trip to the centre of the Milky Way Galaxy. :ugeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.