The new reality of UFOs: An interview with journalist Leslie Keane

The belief in the "reality" of UFO's seems to me to be escapist phantasy with a religious component. Without hard evidence, the most likely explanations for UFO sightings are: electronic "ghosts", natural events, object misidentification, e.g.: weather balloons. Don't we have much bigger issues to deal with like the pandemic, climate change, global violence, population growth vrs available resources, the global economy, the migrations of sundry peoples. There is no Deus Ex Machina except in the diversionary entertainment industry, and it would seem, the fevered belief of UFO adherents.

The article says "However, if we get to a point where it becomes an official, stated fact — universally accepted — that these objects are not ours, Russian, Chinese, or made by any country on Earth, this would be disclosure of at least some UFOs originating off this planet. At the same time, I suspect that tagged on to any admission along these lines would be the caveat that we don't know what they are, where they are from or why they are here. Such clarity will not necessarily be established in the near term. It all goes in steps, sometimes small ones, and it takes time. I think the process will continue to be gradual disclosure, and this will help minimize distrust in government. It gives all of us time to absorb and explore — and challenge — each step along the way. We are closer than ever before to a new level of confirmation. Yet I am sure there is plenty of resistance to such a paradigm shift."

That is something to ponder. It seems the *desired explanation or outcome* is that UAP/UFO reports are visitors from the stars, thus advanced civilizations visiting Earth, at least for some UAP reports. Such advanced civilizations traveling across the stars to Earth would indeed be used to argue that they evolved on their planets just like we did here via abiogenesis. Non-living matter will eventually, evolve into advanced civilizations on at least one place and perhaps many other locations too. Consider too that all UAP/UFOs reports are non-repeatable. So far, going back to the locations and observing the same UAP/UFO sightings over and over again using different equipment I do not see reported.

Presently, space.com reporting on UAP/UFOs has not documented confirmed evidence that the UAPs/UFOs can travel to our Moon or Mars and back to Earth, thus reach escape velocity and faster speeds.

Logic Error

From the article:
"However, if we get to a point where it becomes an official, stated fact — universally accepted — that these objects are not ours, Russian, Chinese, or made by any country on Earth, this would be disclosure of at least some UFOs originating off this planet. "

This is a biased statement. It assumes that these are vehicles. Just because we cannot resolve where they are coming from, does not mean they must be from off-Earth.

In fact, many of these videos have already been debunked. The videos are available on youtube, of people actually doing the math. In one case, it was obvious that the parallax combined with the speed of the aircraft making the video contributed to the appearance of an object travelling very fast when, in fact, it was a bird being tracked by the tracking system on the aircraft.

I won't believe any of these "space alien" theories until one of them lands on the White House lawn.
We know from physics that it is highly improbable that any craft is going to come here from any other solar system because of the problems of velocity and time. Unless these UFO cults can explain how to overcome those problems, we're best left dealing with reality.

Reactions: sam85geo

Latest posts