The penultimate episode of 'Star Trek: Picard' will blow your socks off

Mar 20, 2020
Visit site
What!? " will blow your socks off "

You mean Blow Chunks! This was awful! Nothing makes sense in this Timeline!
Awful acting! Terrible story plot! Saying goodbye to 7 Again!? Why?

No Thank you. Im done with Picard. The ratings prove this show is failing.

Jan 11, 2020
Visit site
Space Lilies. Hijacked Borg Cubes. The writer rightly wonders what hallucinogen the writers ingested. Great drama is not just pathos, it is rational problem-solving. Great Sci-Fi established a universe...and stays there. But the Picard writers in true post-modern fashion, will just invent strangeness to solve plot problems, rather than actually trying to show how something might be solved. Incoherent mess. No thanks!

PS: If we are trying to help people think rationally, they need rational material for thought. This is just magic. Wrong genre, I guess.

Mar 22, 2020
Visit site
With just one more episode left in the first season of "Picard," the first installment in the two-part finale is a rollercoaster ride of thrills, spills, space orchids and even a surprise guest star.

The penultimate episode of 'Star Trek: Picard' will blow your socks off : Read more
I'm not sure about that, we'll see when it is more generally available (Internationally). About the TKan's though. I'm surprised the reviewer didn't comment on their Star Empire's population of "Trillions. The earths current population is Trillions, approx. 7.8 Trillion, so why would trillions impress?

Avi

Mar 23, 2020
Visit site
Actually, they explained why the Borg cube falling wasn't that big a deal. It's the same reason Rios' ship was not too badly damaged. The flowers slowed them down. In the case of Rios' ship, they made a soft landing. The Borg ship was much bigger though, so it suffered a lot of damage, but still stayed basically intact.

The dialog explaining it occurred just when Picard and his party came into view of the Borg ship and they saw it mostly intact.

Latest posts