Question The solar system under the eastern wisdom is beyond your knowledge

Mar 11, 2021
Visit site
Science tells us that the solar system is a unipolar system dominated by the sun. Whether this is the truth is still uncertain, because the wisdom from the East does not think so. Let us see how they understand it.
In order to facilitate understanding, let's take an egg as an example. You can think of an egg as having two parts: egg yolk and egg white. The Chinese call them the solar(太阳) and the lunar(太阴). The egg white is transparent and becomes an opaque white substance after heating. In the same way, they believe that the solar system is also composed of two parts, that is to say, the solar system is a bipolar system. If the sun is regarded as a man, then the area outside the asteroid belt is a woman, which constitutes a whole organically. Assuming this theory is true, let's take a look at what happens in the solar system.
The sun, like a man, emits photons to the woman's area, then combines with another substance there, and gradually gathers together, and finally forms a celestial body—planet. This is the reason for the birth of planets.
The planets gradually grow up in the mother's body until the Saturn stage. From the outside, they are still in a relatively quiet state, but from the 4th month, the fetus will have fetal movement, and the appearance of Jupiter will appear dynamic. It’s like a pregnant woman, and her abdomen is also very big.
When Jupiter passes through the asteroid belt region to reach Mars, it is like the birth of a baby, and the planet turns from a gaseous state to a solid state.
As babies grow up, they have the ability to reproduce. We call it puberty, so there is a mother who nurtures us—the earth. As the mother grows, she loses her fertility and becomes yellowish. Venus.
As the age further increased, the movement became sluggish, the body became thin and dry, so Mercury was born.
In the end, the planet is buried in the sun and turns into photons again, illuminating the earth. This is the life of a planet. The solar system's operating mechanism is reciprocating. This operating mechanism is very similar to the blood circulation of the human body, except that the arteries of the solar system output photons, and the veins return planets.
If you think this operating mechanism is reasonable, will you reconsider the correctness of the solar system as a unipolar system?

Interesting thread concerning *the wisdom from the East* and the solar system. I note this history of astronomy. 'Six stages in the history of the astronomical unit', https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2001JAHH....4...15H/abstract, June 2001.

A very good table showing efforts to measure the astronomical unit starting with Aristarchus near 280 BC. Table 1 on page 16 of the report (attached, page 2 of the PDF).

Using the wisdom in this discussion about the solar system, what is the astronomical unit or distance between the Earth and Sun? The heliocentric solar system has a definite value here today in astronomy. Telescope observations from the 1600s on helped nail down that distance by measuring the solar parallax.

Mar 11, 2021
Visit site
Interesting thread concerning *the wisdom from the East* and the solar system. I note this history of astronomy. 'Six stages in the history of the astronomical unit', https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2001JAHH....4...15H/abstract, June 2001.

A very good table showing efforts to measure the astronomical unit starting with Aristarchus near 280 BC. Table 1 on page 16 of the report (attached, page 2 of the PDF).

Using the wisdom in this discussion about the solar system, what is the astronomical unit or distance between the Earth and Sun? The heliocentric solar system has a definite value here today in astronomy. Telescope observations from the 1600s on helped nail down that distance by measuring the solar parallax.
This table reflects the measurement of the distance between the earth and the sun. The difference in the location, time and method of observation may cause inaccuracies. It did not tend to be consistent until 1900, but it is difficult to determine the change in distance in such a short period of time. .So I didn't understand what you meant to express. Can you elaborate on it?

Reactions: rod
This table reflects the measurement of the distance between the earth and the sun. The difference in the location, time and method of observation may cause inaccuracies. It did not tend to be consistent until 1900, but it is difficult to determine the change in distance in such a short period of time. .So I didn't understand what you meant to express. Can you elaborate on it?

Here is some more information on the wisdom that measured the distance between Earth and Sun - heliocentric solar system wisdom. 'Summing Up the Unique Venus Transit 2004 (VT-2004) Programme', https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2004eso..pres...26./abstract, "The impressive outcome of this unique project is now available in a number of reports, accessible via the "VT-2004 Observing Campaign Results" webpage. Following extensive analysis of this large material at Institut de Mécanique Céleste et de Calcul des Éphémérides (IMCCE; Paris), the resulting distance from the Earth to the Sun, based on the extensive observational data is: Calculated value of 1 AU with uncertainty Difference from "true" value 149 608 708 km ± 11 835 km + 10 838 km This result is only 0.007% larger than the currently accepted value, as determined by radar measurements (1 AU = 149 597 871 km), a splendid outcome of a truly unique international collaboration!"

Post #1 says "Science tells us that the solar system is a unipolar system dominated by the sun. Whether this is the truth is still uncertain, because the wisdom from the East does not think so."

I assume here that *unipolar system* means heliocentric system so the wisdom of the East apparently does not accept this as *truth*. Okay, using the wisdom of the East, what is the distance between the Earth and Sun?

The heliocentric solar system represents the wisdom of Copernicus, Galileo, Kepler, and Newton, this science resulted in the ability to measure the distance between the Earth and Sun, as documented in measurements for the solar parallax using telescopes starting with Venus and Mercury transits in the 1700s. The table report I cited in post #2 shows how difficult it was to determine this in the history of astronomy, going back to the ancient Greeks.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
" Let us see how they understand it."

I am all for trying to understand other systems, but when there is conflict with solid proven fact, I stick with the fact - with the proviso, of course, that if the solid proven fact is superseded, by something more solid and proven, then I will follow the new facts.

If it is found that the Earth is not flat, but an oblate spheroid, then I will believe that it is an oblate spheroid - until this is superseded.

Cat :)

Reactions: sam85geo and rod
Mar 11, 2021
Visit site
Here is some more information ...
I think that maybe my expression is not accurate enough, so that there is a deviation in the communication process.
unipolar systembipolar system
Centered on the sun.(heliocentric system)It is centered on the sun and belongs to another in the vast space of the asteroid belt (where there is a lot of helium etc.).
Once a planet is formed, it doesn't seem to move, unless there is an impact from an outsider.Planets are conceived by the sun and the gas at the edge of the solar system. In the process of life, they keep approaching the sun, and eventually they are buried in the sun.
Therefore, the solar system is still centered on the sun, but we ignore the role of another "center". The distance between the earth and the sun does not seem to explain this difference.
I thought that using the egg yolk (sun) and egg white (the other "center", which is actually a hash) as an example, can clearly express the meaning.

Mar 11, 2021
Visit site
" Let us see how they understand it."

I am all for trying to understand other systems, but...
Your scientific spirit is worthy of respect. In history, there have also been situations where theories first appeared until sufficient evidence was presented.
Interestingly, this theory is not the view of modern Orientals, but was formed 2500 years ago, when people in the West were still believing in God. So, how did they know that the solar system is like an egg, with a sun shaped like an egg yolk inside and a large amount of other gaseous matter scattered on the outside?
To prove that this theory is closer to the truth, just like the heliocentric theory, it needs a long time of discussion and constant proof.
1. A large amount of helium gas is found in the periphery of the solar system. These are "egg whites". Their role is different from that of the sun. Perhaps it is more accurate to compare the solar system to a fertilized egg. (Helium is discovered by modern people)

2. The planets have migrated from places farther than their current location. At present, some scientists have speculated that some planets may have come from farther away, but they think it is caused by impacts and other factors. They don't think this is a normal state. This kind of evidence should be more and more in the future.

3. The eight planets from the outside to the inside (relative to the sun) are like a person's life. They hatch and grow continuously, eventually die, and are swallowed by the sun. This phenomenon shows that the planet is in a stage of continuous growth, rather than seldom change after the initial shape. (Why are the two sides of the asteroid belt divided into solid and gaseous states?)

4. When Mercury is swallowed by the sun, will it cause other planets to move toward the sun? Will the earth lose water and become the current Venus? Will Mars acquire water and become the current Earth? (Is this moment when the planets are in a row? Will a new celestial body appear at the edge of the solar system? Of course, this celestial body has already formed a scale, is it Pluto? But he will move closer to the sun)

5. If Jupiter moves to the position of Mars, what will happen at this stage? The fate of the satellites: (1) some were swallowed by Jupiter; (2) some were abandoned and then captured by distant planets; (3) some were crushed in the asteroid belt (this may be one of the reasons for the formation of the asteroid belt). After Jupiter is replenished, it changes from a gaseous state to a solid state.

Many phenomena are only explained by modern-approved theories. No one understands the ancient theoretical models in the East, let alone look at problems from this perspective.

Is there any proof for any of this?

Just my view here Cat. Now that more detail is provided in post #7, it seems more like ancient creation myths based upon catastrophism and ancient myths of the end of the cosmos that use catastrophism mixed together in an effort to blend with modern solar nebula and accretion disk views and the Sun expanding into the red giant phase billions of years from now perhaps. You can find many parallels like this in Ancient Near East texts too like the Babylonian creation myth with Marduk and Tiamat fighting, the Hittite records, Sumerian or Egyptian texts. This is not the basis of the modern heliocentric solar system that Copernicus developed, Tycho Brahe tried to refute but his detailed observations of Mars motion in the firmament led Kepler to develop the laws of planetary motion using elliptical motion around the Sun (not circles), later Newton developed the math and law of universal gravity to match the motion observations as well as force of acceleration measurement between the Sun and Earth, the Sun and Jupiter, the Sun and Mars, etc. that gives us today the accuracy of modern ephemerides used in the solar system. A good example is the accurate ephemerides for 4 Vesta asteroid moving retrograde in Leo now that a number of folks like me are observing and documenting. The fainter fixed stars are not moving retrograde with the asteroid or observed changing their positions near the star Theta Leo or Chertan in Leo like the asteroid is over the days and weeks. All of this is math based and not creation myth catastrophism stories or end of cosmos stories mixed in with the modern heliocentric solar system. The modern, heliocentric solar system is established based upon well defined and very detailed accurate planetary motion studies since the 1500s AD and what came after, i.e. Galileo, Kepler, Newton.

For any interested, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_egg, an interesting report. In eastern thinking, a total lunar eclipse is caused by Black Sun or Rahu, not the answer used in heliocentric solar system astronomy today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catastrophe

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Re: post #7 (2), the following may be of some interest:

"Planets on the Rampage. Some event four and a half billion years ago led to Jupiter and Saturn marauding among the other worlds and shaping our Solar System".
Astronomy Now, February 2021 pp 48-53.

I know this idea has been around for ages, but an up to date treatment is often useful.

Reactions: rod
One problem with relating cosmic egg origin myths to astronomy, we have many exoplanets documented now and more than 700 stars with other solar systems. The Grand Tack view of Jupiter and Saturn does not work for systems like TRAPPIST-1 (7 exoplanets) or others. KOI-351 has 8 exoplanets in orbit around a host star about 1.19 solar masses with orbit periods 7 to 332 days. The heliocentric solar system and math worked out to describe how it works, also works for the other systems too. When it comes to explaining the origin of solar systems, various models and theories are not 100% perfect, this is seen in various exoplanet studies.

This site shows 771 stars with multiple exoplanets or other solar systems, http://exoplanet.eu/catalog/, and 741 listed here https://exoplanetarchive.ipac.caltech.edu/index.html

Mar 11, 2021
Visit site
Is there any proof for any of this?

Unfortunately, I can’t produce enough evidence now and can only interpret the existence of the solar system through this theoretical system. I think the evidence is on the way, and this mystery will be solved in the near future.
On the one hand, I started with astronomy and found evidence of the laws of celestial bodies; on the other hand, it may be from the aspect of microscopic particles, because the mechanism of celestial bodies comes from the force of microscopic particles, but the field of microscopic particles has not clearly explained this force.

Mar 11, 2021
Visit site
One problem with relating cosmic egg origin myths to astronomy, we have ...
Myths and stories are circulating all over the world, and there are similarities, but the names are changed. This should arouse our attention. Why does this phenomenon occur?
However, the theory I understand has nothing to do with these myths and legends. It is not derived from stories. The example of the egg was temporarily found in order to be able to explain this theory more clearly. I also used the sperm and egg as an example, and thought it was closer to the model of the solar system, and further used a combination of men and women, both. Is the solar system.
The reason for using examples to illustrate is because it is difficult to translate the original text of this theory in English, let alone those ancient totems.

Nov 13, 2020
Visit site
Here is some more information on the wisdom that measured the distance between Earth and Sun - heliocentric solar system wisdom. 'Summing Up the Unique Venus Transit 2004 (VT-2004) Programme', https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2004eso..pres...26./abstract, "The impressive outcome of this unique project is now available in a number of reports, accessible via the "VT-2004 Observing Campaign Results" webpage. Following extensive analysis of this large material at Institut de Mécanique Céleste et de Calcul des Éphémérides (IMCCE; Paris), the resulting distance from the Earth to the Sun, based on the extensive observational data is: Calculated value of 1 AU with uncertainty Difference from "true" value 149 608 708 km ± 11 835 km + 10 838 km This result is only 0.007% larger than the currently accepted value, as determined by radar measurements (1 AU = 149 597 871 km), a splendid outcome of a truly unique international collaboration!"

Post #1 says "Science tells us that the solar system is a unipolar system dominated by the sun. Whether this is the truth is still uncertain, because the wisdom from the East does not think so."

I assume here that *unipolar system* means heliocentric system so the wisdom of the East apparently does not accept this as *truth*. Okay, using the wisdom of the East, what is the distance between the Earth and Sun?

The heliocentric solar system represents the wisdom of Copernicus, Galileo, Kepler, and Newton, this science resulted in the ability to measure the distance between the Earth and Sun, as documented in measurements for the solar parallax using telescopes starting with Venus and Mercury transits in the 1700s. The table report I cited in post #2 shows how difficult it was to determine this in the history of astronomy, going back to the ancient Greeks.
The ancient Greeks did not have telescopes.

Mar 11, 2021
Visit site
One problem with relating cosmic egg origin myths to astronomy, we have ...
The several conclusions I listed above, their time span is too large, may exceed the life span of human beings, it is not easy to find evidence.
The following two scenarios may be more likely to be recognized:
1. During the movement of the solar system, due to the different forces and motion performance of the two sides, there will be the following phenomena: the sun moves forward in an "elliptical trajectory" (actually all the way forward), fast and slow; the sun and the solar system edge There is a periodic change in the distance of, this period is consistent with the sunspot period, and the planets will also change to varying degrees.
2. All star systems (except the nebula phase) are composed of hot cores and a large amount of helium and other gases scattered around. It may be difficult to see the surrounding "gas" only by observing through a telescope. I don't know if it can be detected by what kind of equipment?

The several conclusions I listed above, their time span is too large, may exceed the life span of human beings, it is not easy to find evidence.
The following two scenarios may be more likely to be recognized:
1. During the movement of the solar system, due to the different forces and motion performance of the two sides, there will be the following phenomena: the sun moves forward in an "elliptical trajectory" (actually all the way forward), fast and slow; the sun and the solar system edge There is a periodic change in the distance of, this period is consistent with the sunspot period, and the planets will also change to varying degrees.
2. All star systems (except the nebula phase) are composed of hot cores and a large amount of helium and other gases scattered around. It may be difficult to see the surrounding "gas" only by observing through a telescope. I don't know if it can be detected by what kind of equipment?

smile, in post #14 you said "The reason for using examples to illustrate is because it is difficult to translate the original text of this theory in English, let alone those ancient totems."

How do you know your understanding of these *ancient totems* is correct, if difficult to translate? What is the date of the oldest extant manuscript copy and what language is it written in? I am familiar with Babylonian clay tablets and errors made concerning astronomical observations and interpretations based upon them like dating solar eclipse events.

Mar 11, 2021
Visit site
How do you know your understanding of these *ancient totems* is correct, ...
These books and totems come from ancient China. Some writers later translated them in many languages, but more of them were from the perspective of thinkers.
It is precisely because it describes the laws of nature that people are mistaken for the thoughts of mankind and nature, but rarely look at it from the field of natural sciences.
Regarding the trajectory of the sun(post #16 (1) ), I am not 100% sure. The reason for this consideration is that I think this phenomenon may exist under the control of the force, so I learned about the sun and found that some people have studied the growth of plants, changes in rainfall, and sunspots (and Helium has a stronger force) related to activities, so I suspect that during the operation of the sun, there is an interaction between the "powers" of both sides, which makes the distance between the earth and the sun change periodically.

Mar 11, 2021
Visit site
How do you know your understanding of these *ancient totems* is correct, ...
If you are observing space, you can pay a little attention to the structure of those star systems after work, and try to analyze it from the perspective of "bipolar system" to see if there will be new discoveries.

Latest posts