The Trouble with Tribbles

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boris_Badenov

The Trouble with Tribbles is parodied at "Live Granades" in still pics. This is a scream. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#993300"><span class="body"><font size="2" color="#3366ff"><div align="center">. </div><div align="center">Never roll in the mud with a pig. You'll both get dirty & the pig likes it.</div></font></span></font> </div>

Y

yevaud

Boris, you da man!<br /><br />Damn... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Thanx, Boris, always good to start off Monday with a ROFLAP'er<br /><br />MW <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

L

lampblack

I declare... that was worth the price of admission. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#0000ff"><strong>Just tell the truth and let the chips fall...</strong></font> </div>

B

bdewoody

I must admit I found that extremely entertaining. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <em><font size="2">Bob DeWoody</font></em> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

ZOMGZLOLROFLCOPTERZ<br /><br />Pure interwebz genius at its best. Thanks for the laugh! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

J

jmilsom

Nice read to start the day! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts