The "V" (the Visitors) Remake Thread

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JasonChapman

Re: The new "V" series

David Icke has been going on about reptillians for years, wandering among us. :lol:

D

doublehelix

Re: The new "V" series

StarRider1701":21cenwbp said:
PS. I'm surprised our ever diligent mods haven't merged the two V threads...

Purely an oversight....! Thanks for the nudge, StarRider. :mrgreen:

I've also renamed the thread, so that it's clearer just what this thread is for - all things "V" remake!

-dh

S

StarRider1701

I am liking this new V. It seems to be flowing along the lines of the origiinal, but there are twists that were not in the old V. So far, pretty good.

D

doublehelix

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MY4Lh4VwBQ[/youtube]

I'm really looking forward to V coming back!

-dh

S

StarRider1701

It is back and I'm still liking it. I won't go into spoiler detail here, but I'm hooked. The show is a good one, in my opinion. Better Science Fiction than one can find on SyFy, that's for sure!

D

doublehelix

I've watched the last couple of episodes broadcast after the hiatus and I'm really enjoying it. I like the characters and how the storyline is moving. I look forward to more to come!

-dh

J

JasonChapman

I have just watched the last episode of the current season, WOW!

So what happens now, are we talking about the mother of all 'Independence Day' battles, I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.