There's a Giant Mystery Hiding Inside Every Atom in the Universe

Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
Sounds like fun research and both teams may help each other by spurring ideas in the competitive process. Like most two sided suggestions I'm betting there are other avenues as options as well... I tend to find Snell's law a good guide in more ways than one. Surprising minimal use of the SCUBA photographic technique as a model influence by means of strengthening signals or identifying patterns and design. Mediums other than air & H2O in combination especially have some interesting features at their borders.

In several of my work and hobby studies I found that few of us really understand how vorticies really work. I do have a patent on an annealing furnace that introduce vortex flow inside the furnace, but the supposed experts stated things that proved to be entirely incorrect.
I wonder if those looking at what goes on within nuclei understand the weird sorts of interactions that occur when you try to model interactions where real spin exists. The term 'spin' has a special meaning on particles, but I wonder is actual spin exists and is not so much in the information domain as it is in the Energy/matter domain.

One thing is for sure, the hydrogen atom already had the desire to become what is now, and we call the status quo. The saying "nothing comes from nothing" sounds like it holds water.

An interesting article. As an observer of mainstream and fringe physics I feel that a little detail in the article describes the real problem. A common statement is that protons and neutrons are made up of quarks. However one of those annoying little details that physics is famous for gets in the way for me - the three quarks only make up about 1% of the mass of a proton or neutron, The rest is said to be binding energy or gluons.

Maybe the 99% of the energy-mass of protons and neutrons has some tiny role to play in their behaviour in atomic nuclei.

Jan 3, 2020
Visit site
In several of my work and hobby studies I found that few of us really understand how vorticies really work. I do have a patent on an annealing furnace that introduce vortex flow inside the furnace, but the supposed experts stated things that proved to be entirely incorrect.
I wonder if those looking at what goes on within nuclei understand the weird sorts of interactions that occur when you try to model interactions where real spin exists. The term 'spin' has a special meaning on particles, but I wonder is actual spin exists and is not so much in the information domain as it is in the Energy/matter domain.
I guess you are writing about eddy currents or vortices created by induction effect inside the annealing furnace. As an interesting aside, I want to write about Tewari. Late Tewari says that matter is produced from space by vortices.
Late Paramahamsa Tewari a qualified engineer, retired as the director of Kaiga Nuclear Power Plant, India. He had developed a Space Vortex Theory. He had aslo patented a energy producing machine based on his work. He had exhibited models of his machines and won an award in Hannover Fair, in the 1980s. https://www.tewari.org/theory.html
"Beginning the mid-1970s Tewari framed a hypothesis on the generation of the cosmic matter from the medium of space; a unitary theory, that now explains the interrelationship between space and matter, the origin of mass, inertia, electric charge, fundamental field and fundamental particle, gravity, light, and the basic state of cosmic energy. The main aspects of his Space Vortex theory relate to the unexplained phenomena in physics and include the creation of the electron and gravitational, electrostatic, and electromagnetic energy fields; the discovery of a fundamental state of cosmic energy (the fundamental particle of matter); and the creation and stability of universal matter" . . . . . ..

Jan 3, 2020
Visit site
I guess you are writing about eddy currents or vortices created by induction effect inside the annealing furnace. As an interesting aside, I want to write about Tewari. Late Tewari says that matter is produced from space by vortices.
Late Paramahamsa Tewari a qualified engineer, retired as the director of Kaiga Nuclear Power Plant, India. He had developed a Space Vortex Theory. He had aslo patented a energy producing machine based on his work. He had exhibited models of his machines and won an award in Hannover Fair, in the 1980s. https://www.tewari.org/theory.html
"Beginning the mid-1970s Tewari framed a hypothesis on the generation of the cosmic matter from the medium of space; a unitary theory, that now explains the interrelationship between space and matter, the origin of mass, inertia, electric charge, fundamental field and fundamental particle, gravity, light, and the basic state of cosmic energy. The main aspects of his Space Vortex theory relate to the unexplained phenomena in physics and include the creation of the electron and gravitational, electrostatic, and electromagnetic energy fields; the discovery of a fundamental state of cosmic energy (the fundamental particle of matter); and the creation and stability of universal matter" . . . . . ..

Latest posts