This website is a joke...

• Thread starter I_am_being_Abducted
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I_am_being_Abducted

They delete my posts because they don't agree with them. <p>They attack&nbsp;me and my&nbsp;experience then delete what I posted since they do not want to agree with the existance of ET's.</p><p>Block and delete someone who claims they have seen ET's.</p><p>Seriously...What a is a discussion forum all about.</p><p>It appears there are a few people on this forum who may indeed</p><p>be one faced and are editing what info you all have available.</p><p>&nbsp;WHAT A JOKE</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

I

I_am_being_Abducted

They delete my posts because they don't agree with them. <p>They attack&nbsp;me and my&nbsp;experience then delete what I posted since they do not want to agree with the existance of ET's.</p><p>Block and delete someone who claims they have seen ET's.</p><p>Seriously...What a is a discussion forum all about.</p><p>It appears there are a few people on this forum who may indeed</p><p>be one faced and are editing what info you all have available.</p><p>&nbsp;WHAT A JOKE</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

I

I_am_being_Abducted

I

I_am_being_Abducted

I

I_am_being_Abducted

I

I_am_being_Abducted

I

I_am_being_Abducted

I

I_am_being_Abducted

Status
Not open for further replies.