Not open for further replies.
D

docm

Chris Hemsworth, Anthony Hopkins and Tom Hiddleston

thorodinloki.jpg

G

Gravity_Ray

Re: Thor, Odin and Loki pic from film

I always though Loki was misunderstood. He just wanted to have some fun... That’s all! It must get pretty boring being a God so you’re bound to get a bit reprehensible. On top of that he has to deal with a goody goody brother that can do NO wrong!

S

StarRider1701

Hmm. Should be a good movie. Loki looks like a grown-up Wesley Crusher in some weird costume! :lol:

D

docm

This may be gone by the time anyone reads this, but the trailer from Comic-Con was leaked to the net yesterday. Most sites have been forced to take it down by now, but this Russian site still has it up. We get a real good look at Odin's Destroyer armor, and it's a dead-ringer for the comic version.

Good luck :)

Link....(FLV file for D/L)

Link....(play in browser)

F

FlatEarth

I can't wait 'till the Hulk tries to pick up Thor's hammer again.

A

a_lost_packet_

docm":kdgqyiyx said:
This may be gone by the time anyone reads this, but the trailer from Comic-Con was leaked to the net yesterday. Most sites have been forced to take it down by now, but this Russian site still has it up. We get a real good look at Odin's Destroyer armor, and it's a dead-ringer for the comic version.

Good luck :)

Awesome! Thanks!

S

Sonjiin

I just saw the trailer and OMG. I think it looks amazing. Im so looking forward to Thor and Green Lantern. Not sure about Chris Evans yet as Cap America but my fingers are crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts