Thread has been hijacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkylarkDuQuesne

Please create a new thread so the members can continue their discussion of whether nor not the US has performed genocide on the native peoples. You will find it in Politics/Hannity and Bachman forced to grovel.

Z

ZenGalacticore

All it would take is for the guy who started the thread, that is, CrazyEd, to come back on and get the thread back on subject. Try it yourself, Sky. Instead of protesting to, or asking MA to do it, just go back to the subject yourself.

A good technique is just to go back and quote/respond to a post that was on topic.

Hey, just a suggestion! :)

S

SkylarkDuQuesne

ZenGalacticore":1tglenos said:
All it would take is for the guy who started the thread, that is, CrazyEd, to come back on and get the thread back on subject. Try it yourself, Sky. Instead of protesting to, or asking MA to do it, just go back to the subject yourself.

A good technique is just to go back and quote/respond to a post that was on topic.

Hey, just a suggestion! :)

Hey, I wasn't protesting to anyone. Why are you so sensitive? Huh?

Z

ZenGalacticore

SkylarkDuQuesne":ac2vb02o said:
Hey, I wasn't protesting to anyone. Why are you so sensitive? Huh?

Just trying to help. My impression is that MA likes Hannity and doesn't want to see him "dished" on. That's all. Sensitivity has nothing to do with it. I guess "protest" was the wrong word. "Request" might have been a better description.

Status
Not open for further replies.