TOP SECRET: FOR YOUR EYES ONLY: Mars - Fifty-First State

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

k24anson

<br />Over the next several decades, NASA, JPL and the boys and girls at ESA's work to devise and then implement a system which puts an atmosphere on and above the surface of Mars. Then an ecosystem of some kind is brought to bear upon the planet, to bear fruit. And instead of just a star on 'ole Glory now, let's design a different look for a flag to fly beside 'ole Glory (and maybe to fly alongside any European nation which helped bring Mars habitable?), to represent that we own the entire surface of the Martian planet. The Asian and the Islamic governments that will exist when all this takes place will not have claim, nor the honor to do so. How better to rid the world of these potentially threatening governments in the future than for the U.S. to put a yoke on the planet Mars? They might then see their forms of government and culture as the dinosauric threats to the rest of the world that they are, and they might then change on their own, making the world a better place by doing so, and without U.S. having to fire a shot to do so, to bring about this change. Isn't this a peaceful way to bring about the change in the world that's needed, though I know I'm talking the talk of only winners win, and only the losers lose with this strategy, and approach. Hey, who thinks the world is really fair anyway. Tough booger snots I say to the losers! <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <span style="color:#000080" class="Apple-style-span">Stay focused. Go slow. Keep it simple.</span> </div>

A

alek_a

This is the first time I see anyone linking the terraformation of Mars with the Islamic 'threat' on western domination.<br /><br />Oh well, I guess daily poilitics and Mars have much in common...

A

alokmohan

Moderators may consider if this post should be allowed to stay.It indicts particular religion.I am not Islam,though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts