Travel Through Time (3Ts)

How can a person travel faster than the speed of light?

Nothing can travel faster than light as to travel as fast as light would require infinite energy and your relative mass would be infinite as well. You could travel close to the speed of light though, it would just require a lot of energy. In theory you can cheat by warping space but negative mass, which is needed, doesn't actually exist so it's not yet attainable.

Last edited:
Reactions: IG2007
I really don't think a human body could handle the speed of light. If we had a ship that could travel the speed of light we would probably have to be put in some kind of protection container. I think in Star Trek they did something like that.

Not true, it's only acceleration the body can't handle. So if you accelerate extremely slowly in a shielded craft it's fine. Actually you could accelerate at 1G for a really long time and there would be no difference to being on earth. It would take about a year to get close to 1C at 1G acceleration.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Nothing can travel faster than light as to travel as fast as light would require infinite energy and your relative mass would be infinite as well. You could travel close to the speed of light though, it would just require a lot of energy. In theory you can cheat by warping space but negative mass, which is needed, doesn't actually exist so it's not yet attainable.

But didn't they just do an experiment that proved you can bypass the speed of light?

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Not true, it's only acceleration the body can't handle. So if you accelerate extremely slowly in a shielded craft it's fine. Actually you could accelerate at 1G for a really long time and there would be no difference to being on earth. It would take about a year to get close to 1C at 1G acceleration.

You just said a shielded craft. Wouldn't that be the same thing as a protection container?lol! Thanks for your input. Any ideas on how to travel the speed of light in a ship? I am pretty sure it won't be done by a rocket and rocket fuel.

You just said a shielded craft. Wouldn't that be the same thing as a protection container?lol! Thanks for your input. Any ideas on how to travel the speed of light in a ship? I am pretty sure it won't be done by a rocket and rocket fuel.

You seemed to be implying something sci-fi'ish regarding the 'protective container'.

Seems to me traveling the speed of light could be done fairly easily with just light sailing, it's just a matter of having a big enough sail and energy conversion ability. When reaching the destination you'd just need to reverse the system to slow down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
You seemed to be implying something sci-fi'ish regarding the 'protective container'.

Seems to me traveling the speed of light could be done fairly easily with just light sailing, it's just a matter of having a big enough sail and energy conversion ability. When reaching the destination you'd just need to reverse the system to slow down.

Well yea I did say Star Trek. :D But then again when it was on in the 60's the phones they had were Sci Fi also. We are seeing Sci Fi become a reality right before our eyes in some things. I think if we can imagine it for the most part it can be done.

Light sailing does sound plausible. I wonder if their would be any takers on the first one to try and go through a black hole. I know the science is saying the body would never make it through and even if it did you wouldn't be able to come back. So I think the best way right now would be bending space time.

The question is, 1.802,614,041,067,005 MegaFurlongs/MicroFortnight relative to what? We already know that in our expanding Universe all of the objects at the edge of the Observable Universe are traveling at almost the speed of light relative to us, and other objects that have passed beyond the edge of the Observable Universe are now traveling faster than the speed of light relative to us.

Well yea I did say Star Trek. :D But then again when it was on in the 60's the phones they had were Sci Fi also. We are seeing Sci Fi become a reality right before our eyes in some things. I think if we can imagine it for the most part it can be done.

Light sailing does sound plausible. I wonder if their would be any takers on the first one to try and go through a black hole. I know the science is saying the body would never make it through and even if it did you wouldn't be able to come back. So I think the best way right now would be bending space time.

Warp drive may be impossible though... I said it a couple time already but there's no such thing as negative mass which is what is needed for the current theory of warp drive (massive amounts of negative and positive mass to warp space in front and behind the craft).

To the black hole thing... I guess if you're a crazy person you might try it... quite the way to die.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 27, 2020
Visit site
How can a person travel faster than the speed of light?

...Yes a human body can travel faster than the speed of light And I have scientifically through my experiments proven this to be fact And you guys an gals must remember That there is more than 1 way to travel at the speed of light
🙂🙂🙂 Study up well on your physics And you will see That it is true 😉😉😉

Last edited:

Latest posts