Travel to Mars

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
The United Arab Emirates made their first mission to the red planet. It has put a probe called Hope in orbit around the planet.
UAE scientists can now look forward to studying the planet's atmosphere.
Their satellite carries three instruments that will observe, among other targets, how neutral atoms of hydrogen and oxygen - remnants from Mars' once abundant water - leak into space.
So as we can see Mars exploration competition is getting wider.

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
yeah noticed :)
really nice :)
Did you hear about the first ever UK-built Mars rover? The launch schedules for 2022
The overall objective of this mission is to investigate the presence and history of water on Mars to consider the question of whether or not life either has existed or still does exist there.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
My greatest interest in Mars is whether remnants of life are found, from abiogenesis or by transport from other locations. Compared with that, all other issues pale into insignificance.
Not insignificance - of course other investigations matter. But, for me, the question of any extra terrestrial life is paramount.

Cat :)

Reactions: serhiy1635
Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
My greatest interest in Mars is whether remnants of life are found, from abiogenesis or by transport from other locations. Compared with that, all other issues pale into insignificance.
Not insignificance - of course other investigations matter. But, for me, the question of any extra terrestrial life is paramount.

Cat :)
The first ever UK Mars mission Rosalind Franklin is exactly the one that will attempt to search for life on Mars . Also, as far as I know it will take samples of water on the surface of the red planet.

Reactions: Catastrophe
Mar 13, 2021
Visit site
Mars robotic exploration of Mars is important groundwork for future generations of human visitors to the red planet. However, humans have to prove that they can live and work on the moon . There, they can further develop the skills needed for humans to build a space faring system including a permanent lunar base.

So, will space be a sanctuary for science and PR stunts or will it be a true frontier with scientists and pilots, but also miners, technicians, entrepreneurs, and settlers?

Mar 13, 2021
Visit site
Nothing funny about his death - the Soviets cut corners in order to have their BIG 50th anniversary and so sent Vladimir Komarov to his death.

After all, everybody wants to rule space.

Latest posts