Tron: Legacy trailer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doublehelix

Really looking forward to this. I actually saw the original Tron this past weekend! What an odd and entertaining movie. Interesting to see their interpretation of the inner workings of a program before things like cell phones, MacOS and Windows, the internet. Jeff Bridges, while pissed at what was done to him (stealing of intellectual property, we'd call it today), he still had a lightness to his character. This Jeff Bridges in the trailer for Legacy seems much darker and more into retribution. Of course, it's only a trailer and we know that the editors can draft trailers to give a specific idea of a movie, even if it's not totally accurate.

Anyway, very curious, looking forward.

-dh

C

CalliArcale

I'm also looking forward to this one. Though, I have to admit, it seems odd to see the lightcycles producing check walls outside of the game grid. Or are they still on the game grid? Has the game grid merely gotten more complex, just as video games have become more complex? I'm not sure I buy the check walls following them off the grid either, though it certainly looks cool.

Would've liked to have seen a Recognizer. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts