ufo video

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

et_earth

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>i posted it in seti but i dont want to start a flame war, enjoy the video it is well worth the wait&nbsp;http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=31930038 <br />Posted by Edawg420</DIV><br /><br />Actually, if you get a flame war it will be here on this forum.&nbsp; On SETi you'll get yelled at or sarcastically thumped.</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>i posted it in seti but i dont want to start a flame war, enjoy the video it is well worth the wait&nbsp;http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=31930038 <br />Posted by Edawg420</DIV><br /><br />Thanx, this is the correct forum.</p><p>Appreciate your cooperation.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

E

Edawg420

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Thanx, this is the correct forum.Appreciate your cooperation. <br /> Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV></p><p>no problem, the video is pretty interesting to watch because the camera resolution increases as the video clips move from the past into the present&nbsp;</p>

O

origin

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>no problem, the video is pretty interesting to watch because the camera resolution increases as the video clips move from the past into the present&nbsp; <br />Posted by Edawg420</DIV><br /><br />Yeah, I agree.&nbsp; I also like the vidoes that are very recent because the graphics are better&nbsp;and manipulation that you can do with photo shop and such make the&nbsp;videos look really cool.&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

E

Edawg420

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Yeah, I agree.&nbsp; I also like the vidoes that are very recent because the graphics are better&nbsp;and manipulation that you can do with photo shop and such make the&nbsp;videos look really cool.&nbsp;&nbsp; <br /> Posted by origin</DIV></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>some parts do look like a photoshop job,what does everyone think of the ufo chase from ground to orbit??? It is about halfway through&nbsp;</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.