Update: Source halo vs MOND

Jan 12, 2024
Visit site
Is there anyone out there that has attempted to merge dark matter and dark energy with or without success.

Since nobody has responded to my question, I will present a way to merge DE and DM and follow with some of the consequences. Although this method is just a theory until proven right or wrong, I ask that it not be denigrated by anyone, unless that person has a better proposal. That is how science moves forward.
Thanks

Assumptions:
Space is quantized and should be treated as a superfluid.
There is a halo around our galaxy that creates and emits particles of space.
Matter acquires mass by absorbing particles of space.
The rate of flow outward is based on the amount particles a source produces.
For stable orbits Force (Centripetal) = Force (Centrifugal)
Force (Centripetal) = Force (Sink) + Force (Source)
Observations:
Matter moves at a greater tangential velocity that could be supported by Forces(sink).
Increased forces from Force(Source) allow matter to move at a much greater velocity

Below are the current properties believed to be associated with Dark Matter.
"Unlike normal matter, dark matter does not interact with the electromagnetic force. This means it does not absorb, reflect or emit light, making it extremely hard to spot. In fact, researchers have been able to infer the existence of dark matter only from the gravitational effect it seems to have on visible matter". CERN
How do two opposing forces arise from particles of space that are expanding?
As a placeholder, particles of space heading outward, will be called Dark Energy.
It is easy to calculate that particles of space heading outward will increase the volume or expand our universe.
The Universe expands through the contribution of space from each galaxy. The contribution of space by all
the halos in our universe will create the illusion of an expanding universe from everywhere. Using this analogy, the presence of space and energy will be attributed to the halos in the universe. The need to believe that the universe is expanding due to a form of energy that is not diluted with growth could finally be put to rest.

All particles of space leaving the halo inward and outward will be expanding. Those heading inward away from the halo will be called DM.
The illusion of contraction for DM occurs when matter siphons off space to create mass.
Remember, both sides of the halo are expanding and do not need matter to propel each particle.
The force needed by matter that make up the galactic linear curve is acquired by the force of the source(halo).

MOND works by applying its formulas to areas of the galaxy in the source umbrella, away from areas controlled by forces in the sink(s) umbrella. A better way to calculate the point would be to locate the acceleration where the force from the sink umbrella matches the force from the source umbrella.
MOND makes two basic mistakes which cancel each other. Together, both mistakes result in a good approximation to
the Galactic rotation curve.
Mistakes:
1. Calculated centripetal acceleration needed to support the tangential velocity using Newtonian Mechanics. Value was determined to be incorrect based on lack of visible matter.
2. Assumed that inertia decreases with acceleration.
Combine this two mistakes and you will get a good approximation to galactic rotation curve.
Einstein or Newton will work well, if the formulas used are applied to matter within the sink umbrella.

Thanks,

Hi Rankin
Many of the phenomena you describe are not without reason. In fact main difference I see is how much are people believing in MOND vs SM?

One thing I like in your description is the way you create parity between DM and DE and consistency.
In the formalism that I am working on, there is still not too much clarity on DE and while DM is transformed to Matter-Energy in great detail, the DE is only peripherally understood as perhaps relating to matter-energy disappearing in to DM.
Regards.
Thanks.
Ravi
(Dr. Ravi Sharma, Ph.D. USA)
NASA Apollo Achievement Award
ISRO Distinguished Service Awards
Former MTS NASA HQ MSEB Apollo
Former Scientific Secretary ISRO HQ
Ontolog Board of Trustees
Particle and Space Physics
Senior Enterprise Architect
SAE Fuel Cell Tech Committee voting member for 20 years.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/drravisharma

Jan 12, 2024
Visit site
Hi Rankin
Many of the phenomena you describe are not without reason. In fact main difference I see is how much are people believing in MOND vs SM?

One thing I like in your description is the way you create parity between DM and DE and consistency.
In the formalism that I am working on, there is still not too much clarity on DE and while DM is transformed to Matter-Energy in great detail, the DE is only peripherally understood as perhaps relating to matter-energy disappearing in to DM.
Regards.
Thanks.
Ravi
http://www.linkedin.com/in/drravisharma

Thanks for the intelligent and cohesive reply .
I wrote another description of DE and DM.

Let me know what you this.
Solutions to problems should be straightforward and simple. Most of all, they should be simpler than the problem being solved.

How much simpler can this be? Does this suggestion include magic? If so, please tell me where the magic is?

By noting that gravity like any fluid has a source and sink, the following assumption is made.
In two sentences, you are given the origin and destination of DM and DE.

What is the probability of finding a halo around the MW whose job is to create quantized particles of space. The particles created are allowed to leave the halo becoming members of intragalactic and extragalactic space.
Intragalactic particles will move to replace particles consumed by matter, along the way they will help to create and maintain the galactic rotation curve.
Extragalactic particles will join as new members and contribute their share as augmenters of volume in an ever expanding Universe.
If you want credit for this simple idea, you may have it.

Jan 12, 2024
Visit site
Hi Rankin

Regards.
Thanks.
Ravi
I found an old essay on DE and Black Holes. If you have any questions let me know

Jan 12, 2024
Visit site
I found an old essay on DE and Black Holes. If you have any questions let me know
There is a recent document that came out with the title below:
Observational Evidence for Cosmological Coupling of Black Holes and its
Implications for an Astrophysical Source of Dark Energy

They try to create a correlation between black holes and the expansion of the universe.
Remember 9 or 10 scientist participated in this article. (Don’t break their hearts by stating the truth.)
After reading the document above, I believe they tried to create a Black Holes as a source of DE.

At best DH, play a secondary effect on the universe.

Rate of Expansion and Acceleration are controlled by Matter and Black Holes but not in a direct way.
This will require bringing in the source halo from a previous discussion.

Keep in mind that the amount of QSP does not change per kilogram of mass enclosed.
The size and shape of the source halo is directly proportional to the mass it encloses. Since the internal component of the halo is prioritized for QSP. Let's assume the halo is creating 100 QSP/sec with 90% taking the intragalactic path and 10% taking the extragalactic path.

This combination began since the second big bang. With time the universe expands, but at a slow pace with only 10 % of the QSP going into increasing the size of space. From this we can see, that the universe is increasing based on the amount of mass. However, this growth has no path for acceleration. No problem, here comes the black holes to help. In the beginning the black holes were small and far apart with little noticeable effect.
As time progresses, a black hole appears and begins to devour the matter around it. Remember, the halo continues to create particles of space based on the matter with in its border. This includes matter that is inside a black hole.

Imagine a black hole with a horizon , where the QSP is traveling at the speed of light inward. Let assume "c" is the limit.
Because there is a limit to speed, the flow of QSP is limited to the flow and radius of the black hole. That amount of QSP will bathe the outer rings of mass inside the black hole.
This black hole has consumed 20% of the matter inside a QSP halo. We will assume that the radius of the horizon does not change.
If we return to the QSP halo, instead of sending 90% of the QSP, the mass inside is only able to accept 80% of the QSP.
The remaining will have to be sent out to Extragalactic space.
As the black hole increases its mass the amount of QSP that goes to extragalactic space increases accelerating with time.

Extragalactic space becomes a dump ground for any left over QSP particles in any QSP halo in the universe.

Yes the universe is expanding, even accelerating as the number of leftover QSP particles increases throughout the universe. The universe does not expand from everywhere, its size is controlled by how much QSP is thrown out by each halo.
By the way do you know what 4piG stands for. It is the amount space consumed by a kilogram of matter per second.

Hope this helps a little.

If you have questions or disagreements let know.

Latest posts