US Space Force wants to track 'abnormal observables' with unknown origins in Earth's orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
For updated information please refer to a bipartisan congressional hearing titled UFO whistleblowers dated July 26th, 2023. Three credible witnesses testified before congress that spacecraft are being observed that defy the laws of physics. Other shocking testimony was also heard. The All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office has an agenda to lie, misdirect and cover-up information. The truth is not revealed to the public. Congressional members are investigating.

Intelligent lifeforms observing the earth do not wish to be discovered or contacted. Any true evidence is being hidden.

I tried tracking down that "defying the laws of physics" thing and in every case I could round up, it was due to movement of the observer with parallax or else superluminal motion.

No one can prove something is being hidden from them.

There is only one acceptable standard for proving ET visitation, that is a physical item we can do an isotopic analysis on. Everything else is "flapping gums or fuzzy images".

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Is it possible that the earth is the center of the universe? That the countless number of credible witnesses do not know what they see with their own two eyes? No, it is not possible. The truth is what matters here. Our science is primitive when compared to a more advanced technology. There are literally billions of planets out there in our galaxy. Facts. We are not alone.

The military and AARO will continue to spin their lies with gullible people believing it. In 1858 a smart person once said, "... you cannot fool all of the people all of the time." Elected officials from congress are investigating. They will get to the bottom of this.

The countless numbers of sincere witnessess certainly saw something. But that is not good enough to convince me or any scientist. Why? Because it is not repeatable, on demand, by a disinterested third party. It's the cornerstone of scientific proof. If the observation can't be repeated, you have nothing. Bring a piece of an ET to the table and several independent laboratories can repeatedly verify its extraterrestrial origin with no room for deception.

"Mass hallucination" is not a science foundated term.
It is a term of social dismissal.
If it were taken seriously governments & corporations would be studying it intensively to utilize it.
Governments & corporations use social conformity to bury problematic facts.
We generally like to be soothed by believing authorities have everything in hand.
When fifty people at Kecksburg & hundreds at Stefenville report extremely nonmundane sightings i wasn't there so i won't trivialize what they recount.
Real science can't cherry pick data to fit the bias of imagining authorities know all & that they honestly divulge it,
and that everything will lay down and let one dissect it.
Real science must accept unsettling facts as well as accept that we always operate on extremely limited & partial data.
Absolute closure is a psychological desire real science must resist.
Reality is raw.
Only happy soothing imaginings are perfect & 'finished'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts