Vast moon UFO found in google earth. like jellyfish ?????

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skywalkman2010

MeteorWayne":f23kue9c said:
skywalkman2010,

If you don't know how the images get there, what the source material is, what is the transcripton process, etc., then how can you claim giant jellyfish shaped UFO's????
Utter foolishness. That's not how things work here at SDC.

I'd strongly suggest you read the Community Guidelines before you get in over your head...or rather further in over your head.

Here they are:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12860

You read it?

Summary:
Do not engage in personal attacks or ad hominem arguments against your fellow community member.

“how foolish your assertions are”
“Utter foolishness”

Shut up your mouth!

Y

yevaud

You are more than a bit off there. Allow me to instruct you.

/Mod Hat On

Both of Wayne's comments refer to your assertions, not you in person. In point of fact, you posted just the "foolish" part (of the second comment), without providing context, which is misleading.

However, your comment that follows is simply aimed at the person - and is clearly an Ad Hominem. Thus, you have now become the one who has engaged in a personal attack. Your are hereby officially warned.

/Mod Hat Off

(Edited as I was unclear)

N

nimbus

skywalkman2010":22kram5q said:
MeteorWayne":22kram5q said:
skywalkman2010,

If you don't know how the images get there, what the source material is, what is the transcripton process, etc., then how can you claim giant jellyfish shaped UFO's????
Utter foolishness. That's not how things work here at SDC.

I'd strongly suggest you read the Community Guidelines before you get in over your head...or rather further in over your head.

Here they are:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12860

You read it?

Summary:
Do not engage in personal attacks or ad hominem arguments against your fellow community member.

“how foolish your assertions are”
“Utter foolishness”

Shut up your mouth!
Ca n'a rien d'ad hominem. C'est exactement ce que c'est, ce que t'avances. T'as meme pas recherche le sujet que tu cherches a redefinir. Autrement dit, tu ne sais pas completement de quoi tu parles. C'est pas loin du tout de ce que veut dire "foolish" en anglais:
devoid of good sense or judgment
ce qui est pas la meme chose que "fou" en francais.

M

MeteorWayne

Apparently you don't undestand the words.

I CLEARLY stated your assertions are foolish, not that you are.

N

nimbus

"Vast rocket UFO found in SpaceX video coverage. like giant wasp from Mars????"
4680432811_73c901ffe8_o.jpg

See how that's a foolish assertion to make?

Y

yevaud

Returning to the OP - assuming our new poster is more contrite - I have gone to your blog and scrutinized many of the images you have there (and replicated here). In literally every case, these are small foreign objects that appear gigantic. They cast no shadows. Most would conform to no sensible engineering scheme for any manner of space-capable vehicle. Some of them are clearly recognizable as mineral in origin, with striations, and certain familiar angles and bevels.

In short, you got nothing.

And, part deux, it's quite easy to create any manner of angle or shape, all based on what would be considered an arbitrary selection of objects. As I once said to someone who postulated what you do, I can take any three random objects on my desk, and create nifty and "significant" angles.

S

skywalkman2010

yevaud":133hcyda said:
Returning to the OP - assuming our new poster is more contrite - I have gone to your blog and scrutinized many of the images you have there (and replicated here). In literally every case, these are small foreign objects that appear gigantic. They cast no shadows. Most would conform to no sensible engineering scheme for any manner of space-capable vehicle. Some of them are clearly recognizable as mineral in origin, with striations, and certain familiar angles and bevels.

And, part deux, it's quite easy to create any manner of angle or shape, all based on what would be considered an arbitrary selection of objects. As I once said to someone who postulated what you do, I can take any three random objects on my desk, and create nifty and "significant" angles.

your raison sounds logical
if everyone could talk by this way early
It was not a waste of time!

ciao

S

Smersh

yevaud":1o03pyst said:

Thanks Yevaud - good points and good post.

skywalkman2010":1o03pyst said:
...Why do people make simple things so complicated? :?: :?: :!:

Hi skywalkman2010, actually it is you who are making things complicated, by making assumptions that these objects are of extraterrestrial origin. Others here are trying to point out the most likely explanation that they are caused by bugs or dirt on the camera lens, or a glitch in the photographic procedure or some other mundane explanation, any of which are far more likely than that they are photographs of ETs. (Open minded as I am on that subject, as you will see if you read any of my posts and threads on UFOs elsewhere in the Unexplained section.)

And as others have pointed out, if you truly have reason to believe they are of ET origin, the onus is on you to prove it, not on others to prove they are not.

skywalkman2010":1o03pyst said:
...You know how Google gets those images to use on Google Moon? ...

I started a thread on a similar subject myself quite some time ago in which part of the discussion was about how Google get their images for Google Moon. You might be interested to read through it ...

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20998&hilit=google+moon

S

silylene

Some images of squashed bugs. I think these are what got caught between the photo and Google's scanner. They should clean their glass plate more often!

photography-squashed-bug.jpg

283870741_06b52b5c99.jpg

spider01.jpg

2576180917_2543d979e9.jpg

S

skywalkman2010

Smersh":3rlf2fna said:
yevaud":3rlf2fna said:

Thanks Yevaud - good points and good post.

skywalkman2010":3rlf2fna said:
...Why do people make simple things so complicated? :?: :?: :!:

Hi skywalkman2010, actually it is you who are making things complicated, by making assumptions that these objects are of extraterrestrial origin. Others here are trying to point out the most likely explanation that they are caused by bugs or dirt on the camera lens, or a glitch in the photographic procedure or some other mundane explanation, any of which are far more likely than that they are photographs of ETs. (Open minded as I am on that subject, as you will see if you read any of my posts and threads on UFOs elsewhere in the Unexplained section.)

And as others have pointed out, if you truly have reason to believe they are of ET origin, the onus is on you to prove it, not on others to prove they are not.

skywalkman2010":3rlf2fna said:
...You know how Google gets those images to use on Google Moon? ...

I started a thread on a similar subject myself quite some time ago in which part of the discussion was about how Google get their images for Google Moon. You might be interested to read through it ...

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20998&hilit=google+moon

I will travel to moon 3days, I should check it when i come back, thank my moon brother :ugeek:

M

MeteorWayne

Now you're getting into trolling territory. Time to call the janitor. Cleanup in isle "U" :)

S

skywalkman2010

silylene":1sbd189h said:
Some images of squashed bugs. I think these are what got caught between the photo and Google's scanner. They should clean their glass plate more often!

It's so funny.good job
You find a powerful trail

It's more interesting to look for a fingerprint in google moon instead of a UFO :eek:

Please show me a photo of the google's scanner glass plate which has cohered a sick dead fly or spider! :mrgreen:

B

BurgerB75

Show us a photo you took that proves it wasn't a bug on the glass.

S

skywalkman2010

MeteorWayne":3qd9xdnh said:
Now you're getting into trolling territory. Time to call the janitor. Cleanup in isle "U" :)

Excuse me ,a slip
travel to rome ,not moon

let you down probably will, my captain. Please speed up :arrow:
I will come back,see you

S

skywalkman2010

BurgerB75":3g69c8y6 said:

wow it's you getting into trolling territory.
Beware of moon ET :ugeek:
good luck

M

MeteorWayne

I already told you you may address me as Wayne, MeteorWayne or MW.

You call my "my captain" again, against my user demanded request, you will be fried.

Fair Warning...

User Meteor Wayne

S

skywalkman2010

MeteorWayne":28l1bstm said:
I already told you you may address me as Wayne, MeteorWayne or MW.

You call my "my captain" again, against my user demanded request, you will be fried.

Fair Warning...

User Meteor Wayne

You said in another post ,i haven't seen it while i postded here
however captain is not a derogatory term :roll:
please donnt reply me, i wanne to have a dinner
see you

B

BurgerB75

skywalkman2010":328smdpx said:
BurgerB75":328smdpx said:

wow it's you getting into trolling territory.
Beware of moon ET :ugeek:
good luck

If you consider that trolling than not only do you not know what the term means but it means you are as well as my statement is quite similar to your "demand" from the previous post to mine.

S

skywalkman2010

MoonStructureHidden1.jpg

another of NASA's smudging out of a structure on the moon. if you zoom in you can see they let a little bit show through because they did a bit of a sloppy job at it.

last post

see you

B

BurgerB75

Can you provide the link to that picture on NASA's site?

And nice dodge of my post there.

B

BurgerB75

Not seeing NASA urls there bud. You stated that NASA doctored the photos. Where are these photos on their site?

In addition, where in the image on the last link you provided is the picture you posted?

Y

yevaud

A very major dodge indeed. The "smudge" is clearly something added via MS Paint, which tends to make those linear smudge bars like that.

S

skywalkman2010

a big sick fly on the lens :lol:

STS088_Debris_path.jpg

The timing of the photographs is also of note.
Frame 64 was taken at 19.36 and then the first image with the object Frame 65 was taken at 20.16. Frame 65-70 were all taken within 2 minutes approx. Frame 71 which is missing at 21.37 and frame 72 not until 22.40.

origine
ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS0 ... 4-65_3.JPG

1. http://alienforces.files.wordpress.com/ ... 4-65_3.jpg
2. http://alienforces.files.wordpress.com/ ... 4-66_3.jpg
3. http://alienforces.files.wordpress.com/ ... 4-67_3.jpg
4. http://alienforces.files.wordpress.com/ ... 4-68_3.jpg
5. http://alienforces.files.wordpress.com/ ... 4-69_3.jpg
6. http://alienforces.files.wordpress.com/ ... 4-70_3.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsAQB20gFPA[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.