Virgin Galactic unveils Mach 3 design for supersonic passenger flights

Aug 3, 2020
Visit site
p08h168k.jpg

This super sonic will change the course of avionics for centuries to come. This plane can transport 9 to 16 passengers at a time at Mach 3. Be still my beating heart. These high flying, obviously super rich passengers, can fly above the stink of us commoners. They can whisk to and thro from one international airport to another, and not have to do it First Class. This is truly the lap of luxury. Almost like having your own private jet. From flying to suborbital journeys around the planet, to flying at 3 times the speed of sound; what other luxuries will the rich truly need? They are proclaiming the birth of the ultra rich, who will be the first Trillionaire? How many poor people does it take to make a Trillionaire? Wealth and poverty goes hand in hand, one can not exist without the other. The more wealth is on one side has; the less wealth there is on the other.

Jun 24, 2020
Visit site
This super sonic will change the course of avionics for centuries to come. This plane can transport 9 to 16 passengers at a time at Mach 3. Be still my beating heart. These high flying, obviously super rich passengers, can fly above the stink of us commoners. They can whisk to and thro from one international airport to another, and not have to do it First Class. This is truly the lap of luxury. Almost like having your own private jet. From flying to suborbital journeys around the planet, to flying at 3 times the speed of sound; what other luxuries will the rich truly need? They are proclaiming the birth of the ultra rich, who will be the first Trillionaire? How many poor people does it take to make a Trillionaire? Wealth and poverty goes hand in hand, one can not exist without the other. The more wealth is on one side has; the less wealth there is on the other.
This is simple not true. the rich create job for the job ... if the poor did not have any job .. they would be must poorer. there are no real limet to how rich people can be .. if you invest your money in apple in sted of buy their iPhone then you will be must richer in the first place

This is simple not true. the rich create job for the job ... if the poor did not have any job .. they would be must poorer. there are no real limet to how rich people can be .. if you invest your money in apple in sted of buy their iPhone then you will be must richer in the first place
Would you agree that slavery was a good thing because it gave Africans a job to do. It was Adam Smith, the 18th century Economist that asked the question of how many poor people does it take to make a millionaire. There is only so much wealth that is created by humanity, and the bulk of i t either gravitates to one pole or the other. When the Steel industry shut down production here in the US, they opened it up for cheap labor countries to maximize profits . This also created increased homelessness and rising poverty in this country. I know that the common conception of the homeless is that they don't wanna work, many are homeless because they don't make enough to feed, cloths and shelter their families from the low wages they work for. When the rich get greedy, the workers remain needy. If the poor did not have jobs, they would be [must] poorer? I think you meant much poorer. Although there are many who are living in shelters and live out on the streets. There are many who go hungry with not enough to eat. There are many families with no roof over their heads. There are those who only have a iPhone , and there are many who only have a government issued phone. Are they much richer than those who live without? Are you a rich man's son? Someone said, Sixteen tons and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. I don't know but I've been told. I sold my soul to the company store.

ICP

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
"Rolls-Royce might seem like an odd choice, but the company, known for its luxury cars, previously developed the turbojet that powered the famed supersonic airliner the Concorde, which flew at Mach 2.04, or just over twice the speed of sound. "

Rolls Royce is hardly an odd coice at all. Note that Rolls Royce Motors were spun off as a separate company in 1971. Rolls Royce made their first aero engine in 1914. In 1944 they developed the first aero gas turbine (in parallel with the Germans). They also made the engines for the Tristar, the somewhat infamous RB-211, Concorde and A380 engines too.

Latest posts