Voluntary space work

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scipt

I don't mean working in a soup kitchen for astronauts but rather, do any of you know of any good oline voluntary space work for suitable enthusiastic people like myself? I remember a few years ago there were crater classification projects online from MGS. Anything else going at the moment? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

scipt

Thanks, The stardust thing looks great. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

scipt

I'm currently running my own experiments using RNA Micrroarray chips and i can switch to doing a task like this while the computer does it's crunching of 620,000 data points, x 12 chips. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

JonClarke

It's a good idea to join one of the space groups like the Mars Society, Planetary Society, or national Space Society, and joining one of their technical projects.<br /><br />Jon <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Whether we become a multi-planet species with unlimited horizons, or are forever confined to Earth will be decided in the twenty-first century amid the vast plains, rugged canyons and lofty mountains of Mars</em>  Arthur Clarke</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts