Voyage of Discovery, STS 114 on DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

holmec

I just found this DVD, anyone else seen it?<br /><br />Its "The complete story of STS-114 for the first time ever!" as viewed from NASA cameras and media. 3 disc set.<br /><br />I saw the first one, it included the launch, which was the footage myself and several members of this forum saw realtime as the mission launched, and more, of course. <br /><br />Here is a link to it:<br />http://shopping.discovery.com/product-60665.html?endecaSID=112218EB16FC <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#0000ff"><em>"SCE to AUX" - John Aaron, curiosity pays off</em></font></p> </div>

H

holmec

The skin of the Orbiter was not without wear. It was like looking at a weathered belly of a ship.<br /><br />There was a scene of the detatched fuel tank as it spun, and something flew by. Something flat and torn like a piece of paper but kind of large. I have no idea what it was. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#0000ff"><em>"SCE to AUX" - John Aaron, curiosity pays off</em></font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.