Question Was the BIG Bang-Bit Bang/White Hole an example of Quantum Tunneling?

Nov 21, 2019
Visit site
I've been researching and theorizing on the origin of this Universe for what seems like many lives! I've formulated The Conglomerate - Universe Creation Theory and tweaked it here by adding quantum tunneling...

The BIG Bang-Bit Bang was a supermassive white hole – inflation expansion of energy/ matter and information 13.8 billion years ago - spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. This duality combines general relativity’s singularities of infinite density in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth of this and all universes within The Conglomerate: multiverse without random bubble universes and parallel worlds. Our Universe exists inside the Planck density of that SBH and shares the same boundary/event horizon. That SBH-SWH phase transition was a quantum tunneling umbilical wormhole with energy/matter and information transformed/ transferred, though scrambled and encoded. This Universe is 1-in-2 trillion+ offspring each with similar inherited physical constants. This 'simple' cause-and-effect cycle/circle of life – birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth - explains both infinite space and eternity. Reproduction is the simplest plan of continued existence for everything from cells to universes.

Is anyone here familiar with quantum tunneling? I'll continue to research it. Have I used the term correctly, albeit in a new way?

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019
Visit site
You've not shown any dynamics that would drive the tunneling. That the universe could have tunneled out of an unphysical "imaginary" phase is a common result of models based on mini-superspace. See for example the appendices of the book "The Comprehesible Cosmos" by my late friend Vic Stenger.

Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
I've been researching and theorizing on the origin of this Universe for what seems like many lives! I've formulated The Conglomerate - Universe Creation Theory and tweaked it here by adding quantum tunneling...

The BIG Bang-Bit Bang was a supermassive white hole – inflation expansion of energy/ matter and information 13.8 billion years ago - spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. This duality combines general relativity’s singularities of infinite density in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth of this and all universes within The Conglomerate: multiverse without random bubble universes and parallel worlds. Our Universe exists inside the Planck density of that SBH and shares the same boundary/event horizon. That SBH-SWH phase transition was a quantum tunneling umbilical (Einstein-Rosen )wormhole with energy/matter and information transformed/ transferred, though scrambled and encoded. This Universe is 1-in-2 trillion+ offspring each with similar inherited physical constants. This 'simple' cause-and-effect cycle/circle of life – birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth - explains both infinite space and eternity. Reproduction is the simplest plan of continued existence for everything from cells to universes.

Is anyone here familiar with quantum tunneling? I'll continue to research it. Have I used the term correctly, albeit in a new way?
When we speak of the universe we tend to mean what is observable. But, there could be countless universes. Looking for a logic to it. What if there was a maximum amount of compression which can be sustained in a blackhole before it blows itself apart. Then we would have have cyclical universes of matter being blasted apart, to eventually fall into another gravitational field to create another blackhole which will subsume whole universes, including the sub black holes in them, before it, too, explodes. This could explain energy as being being a by product of extreme compression. Also, at the point of explosion a blackhole would it its own law of physics which would be carried through in its product, thus only by chance the same as the physics we understand. So why is our universe currently accelerating away from the assumed point of creation, surely it should be slowing down and falling back. Could it be that since the explosion there is no centre point of gravity to pull it back , but with countless universes out there there is always a higher gravitational pull from them, and effectively some whole universes will come together to form another massive blackhole followed by another Big Bang ad infinitum !

Countless universes? Do telescopes see beyond the CMBR? How is this concept able to be tested and shown correct or false? Galileo used his telescope to show evidence that the geocentric universe doctrine was false, thus we have the heliocentric solar system today - well established by measurement and observation. Discussions of multiverse, many universes, countless universes does not have this rigorous scientific testing and verification - at present. There is also the role of entropy and 2nd Law, e.g. black holes dissipate over time.

Nov 21, 2019
Visit site
You've not shown any dynamics that would drive the tunneling.
Wrong. The BIG Bang-Bit Bang/supermassive white hole was spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. There's a duality and a phase transition here - an umbilical (Einstein-Rosen) wormhole. My research tells me that that wormhole was an uber example of quantum tunneling.

That the universe could have tunneled out of an unphysical "imaginary" phase is a common result of models based on mini-superspace.
Whoa horsey! No one is talking about any "unphysical 'imaginary' phase". Why go there?
See for example the appendices of the book "The Comprehesible Cosmos" by my late friend Vic Stenger.
Your spelling is not comprehensible. How does Stenger explain what came before the BIG Bang-Bit Bang? I don't have that book - when was it written?

Last edited:

Latest posts