Watch William Shatner call the U.S. government's UFO hearings 'ridiculous' (video)

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I look in the mirror or when I look at any human body, the only thing I am sure of.....is man did not evolve on this planet. We do not fit and we have no protection from this environment, let alone predators. Or the most danger....other humans. We are an unique life-form of this location.

You really need to study biology and anthropology more if this is what you think. We are very clearly related to all the other life forms we know about on this planet if you follow the evidence.

A person can rationalize anything they wish. or they can accept the facts. There is only one reasonable explanation to seeing a spacecraft that operates in such a way that defies the laws of physics. It was made by a species not of this world. Highly advanced and not human. When you observe the ISS as we all have for years we know exactly who made this spacecraft. The human race the intelligent lifeform of earth. It is okay to believe in the truth. Intelligent lifeforms are observing the earth.

This is not a scientifically rigorous conclusion. Please go back to school and take a class that deals with epistemology.

I am just going to note that Dave has ignored my request to post a link to what he claims are the 2 Congressional hearing witness accounts describing personally seeing "intelligent lifeforms visiting earth" and "two different spacecraft that could have been nothing other than highly advanced technology we do not understand."

From what I have read, there was only testimony by people claiming that other people had seen those things. And that is what Dave is doing here.

With the ubiquity of cell phones, I would expect some videos of the aliens by now. For instance, see https://abc7chicago.com/las-vegas-aliens-ufo-alien-news/13359881/ . Why didn't these folks take selfies with their visitors? Note that this report occurred right after a widely seen fireball went over the area. Also, note that the police have closed this case as "unfounded".

With the availability of cell phone cameras for the last decade, at least, I see no excuse for not having videos of aliens if they are coming around as often as reported.

Unfortunately, we are now entering a technological situation where the tools for spoofing pictures and voices are becoming commonly available to the public. It may not be long before somebody can just say "Siri, make me a UFO video," and then send it to the investigating committee.

At this point, I don't think that asking for the public's assistance is going to do more good than harm for getting at the real scientific facts behind the observations that remain unexplained. Even if extraterrestrial aliens were clandestinely visiting Earth and occasionally getting spotted, the crazy native Earthings making up false reports about such things would give them plenty of "cover".

This is not a scientifically rigorous conclusion. Please go back to school and take a class that deals with epistemology.

We are related but we come from a different mold. We are related so our body will function here, but this is not our body's home. Look at all the other bodies. Only we are out of place.

We are only physically a small difference from an ape. But that small difference is a universe.

I stand squarely behind my thoughts. It's self evident. For all to see.

Some believe our understanding of light tells us that space is expanding, it tells me we're ignorant.

Some believe the world is in climate danger. I believe it's a blessing.

Some say a reduction in CO2 is necessary, I believe it's impossible to reduce it.

IF, IF CO2 does raise temp.......get ready, for the largest increase ever seen.....is coming.

It only take a few decade of witness, to discern that science has the same failure rate as anything else. Even more so, because of the tax funding. When science fails, just pump some more money in to it. And the continued failure of false ideas. Look at CERN. Only confusion comes from CERN. That and the demonstration that mass and matter can NOT be put in superposition. But none of that matters. It doesn't change any narrative. We still have black holes. But never produced or seen one.

Would you like to see a quirk from an electron? Just charge it up, bust it, and there it is......just like a proton. Try it. All quirks are just dissolving charge fragments. You may make them from electrons too.

This is all self evident to me. It's right out in the open, no veil.

Don't get me wrong, I love science. But I want the adult class.

Don't get me wrong, I love science. But I want the adult class.

You're so lost, man. I could go line by line and address every ridiculous claim you made, but it's not worth it given how your mind seems to work. The one thing I will say, though, is that there is an abundant fossil record that shows there were many creatures before modern humans walked the planet that bridge much of the gap between the other modern great apes and humans. That's not to mention the genetic evidence that supports our mutual ancestry with the other extant great apes (of which we are one) and even extinct ones (like Neanderthals and Denisovans).

What life form doesn't have genetic evidence? All life is genetic. All life has the same dynamic of living. An invalid augment in this context.

It's very possible I am behind the times. When I was in school the evolution theory of life was taught. And has been tuned up, several times since. A while back maybe 20 years or so, a review of probability was done. I can't recall the dust up, maybe it was protein structures or such. Anyhow, it was determined that there just wasn't enough time of earth's existence for evolution of life to occur. This is when the extraterrestrial seeding speculations was born. Life must of evolved in a longer time period or a richer environment.

And we must find it somewhere. Planet hunters arise. The new goal.

That was my last update and I have not heard anything new. What is taught in ours schools is not always new.

As far as man in this mix, it was the last addition. The most customized addition that require tools and shelter for survival.

If one believes in aliens, why not believe some seeded us? A perfect speculation for our out-of-placement. And now they are watching their product.

Disproving evolution bolsters alien theory. Right?

But like you said, my reasoning is different. My affliction will affect you someday. It comes with age. Remember this and review it in a few decades and see if your views have changed.

Peace man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts