WHAT IF? PLANET

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if everyone had their own planet and the reason why we see eachother on our planets is because of a hall of mirrors effect from all the shiny surfaces on our planets all interactinbg with one another?
Maybe I didn't understand a lot, but if it were the truth, why does the contact exist?
Because, if we were in a hall of mirrors, the people that we see wouldn't be real and we anly can see them. Thus we cannot neither heard them nor touch them. Correct me if I wrong because I think to didn't understand very well...

Dec 12, 2020
Visit site
Maybe I didn't understand a lot, but if it were the truth, why does the contact exist?
Because, if we were in a hall of mirrors, the people that we see wouldn't be real and we anly can see them. Thus we cannot neither heard them nor touch them. Correct me if I wrong because I think to didn't understand very well...
probebly because something is there, i haven't figured that oput but the idea makes me wonder

Reactions: vincenzosassone
probebly because something is there, i haven't figured that oput but the idea makes me wonder
In my opinion this idea, or better this thought, is very impressive for your creativity!
I'm not such an expert in this field, I cannot help you, but there are many things that when aren't perfect are always detected by me. I'm very careful about details. Anyways, beautiful teory!

This is an interesting way of explaining why we are all so different) But seriously, it looks too much like a Many-Worlds interpretation. Or the multiverse theory.
I would really like it if we can find confirmation of the theory of the multiverse. This would explain a lot of things that are currently unexplained. But mirrors? Well, hardly. Too fragile material
I'm sorry but I have to say you something. Reading your thought I understand something that isn't true... Here, indeed, the theory of multiverse cannot help us. If you remeber this theory, you would be aware of the fact that we have a very large "space" in which there are all the universes. I don't know anything about the number of them, maybe they are infinite, but I know some feature: they developed in several enviroments, so, they don't have the same physic laws...
They cannot communicate, and I guess that you cannot belong in one of them and being in another. In order to connect with your thought, I only want to say that if you cannot communicate with the other universes, you cannot have the possibility to have on the same planet, even if only a mirror image, a population that contains people with a different belonging.
This is only my personal thought...

You never know, suddenly, after 2000 years, scientists will go so far in research that my crazy assumptions will turn out to be less fantastic than a future reality.
Yes, this is possible too. But if I learned something from my experience here, the most important thing to avoid is go over with the fantastic that could be perilous for our knowledges. I really believe that in a far future what we now think to be impossible could also became the reality. Though, we aren't now ready for something of this genre as to exit form our universe and talk about the multiverse, so large and deep question...
This isn't something to criticize you, but here I think that we need someone that point the verges.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Can I change the title from What if:? planet to ^What if ? persona^?

Then "What if everyone had their own planet ^personality^ and the reason why we see each other on our planets is because of a hall of mirrors ^change of facial expression^ effect from all the shiny surfaces ^features^ on our planets ^faces^ all interacting with one another?"

Would that be very different from a hall of mirrors?

Cat :)

Holographic's sent by a powerful transmission set up. And the technology for them is close to becoming a reality. And eventually it will work both ways. You see them, they see you. As if your sitting around for a chat.
I feel like one day soon, they will be a huge smash on the telecommunications industry. Just look at cell phones , and at first a man carrying a bag phone, was harassed for haveing a purse. I was, untill I opened it and showed them what was inside , and I demonstrated it to them, and allowed one of them to call his wife. And all the jaws fell open.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts