Question What is the scientific and geological explanation for the existence of lunar seas?

Aug 16, 2024
Visit site
What if there was a scientific and geological explanation for the formation of the lunar seas other than the current scientific explanation?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
What if there was a scientific and geological explanation for the formation of the lunar seas other than the current scientific explanation?
Such as? What are your thoughts on this?

On a forum, you should share your ideas/theories to start a discussion. Not just pose an open-ended question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adel
Aug 16, 2024
Visit site

On a forum, you should share your ideas/theories to start a discussion. Not just pose an open-ended question.
I do not think that meteorites and asteroids are the reason for the existence of lunar seas for several reasons, the most important of which is the absence of these seas on the far side of the moon.

Aug 16, 2024
Visit site

I will start publishing my theory in order to discuss the scientific evidence on which the theory is based.