What would happen next after an 'intervention-type' alien first contact

Jun 5, 2021
Visit site
In the context of the chaotic world situation today compared to a decade ago or so, let's suppose that the "Forcible corrective action" type action as laid out in an IETI journal was taken by a group uber-advanced extraterrestrials when coming out from the woodwork and made first contact after a long time of covert monitoring or so (maybe such as the so-called 'UAP/UFOs'), what will be the effect on humanity, both in overall and incrementally?

I know that this topic is too close to G.R.A.P.E so I'd not go into details on the examples of "forcible corrective action", unless the admins usurp this thread and make it a 'staff initiated topic', which I don't really mind of.

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Ask them, being Uber-Advanced isn’t just limited to space craft I would imagine. I’m sure they have some kick ass predictive capabilities.

If any extraterrestrial(s) who appeared as such on Earth , they would be met with arrest and confinement to a Biolevel 4 lab and/or lethal violence. Fueled by paranoia, fears of a "plague", the concern for being conquered, the human political and social agenda would be to obtain any technological data, weapons, scientific data e.g.: navigation. so as to be on an equal footing with the extraterrestrials. H. Sapiens has a history. So why would any extraterrestrials be so altruistic as to risk life and limb to preclude the H. Sapiens "apes" from bashing one another over the head?

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
If any extraterrestrial(s) who appeared as such on Earth , they would be met with arrest and confinement to a Biolevel 4 lab and/or lethal violence. Fueled by paranoia, fears of a "plague", the concern for being conquered, the human political and social agenda would be to obtain any technological data, weapons, scientific data e.g.: navigation. so as to be on an equal footing with the extraterrestrials. H. Sapiens has a history. So why would any extraterrestrials be so altruistic as to risk life and limb to preclude the H. Sapiens "apes" from bashing one another over the head?
“Uber advanced” doesn’t get beaten up and robbed of their lunch money. Unless I also fail to understand the meaning of Uber advanced.

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
"So why would any extraterrestrials be so altruistic as to risk life and limb to preclude the H. Sapiens "apes" from bashing one another over the head?"

Hmmmmm. Sounds like a rhetorical question?

Cat :)
Same reason we die on mountain tops with no air to breathe, jump in the ocean with sharks, and ride flaming bombs to the moon.

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Three, or more . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ???
We are only one species? What if we came across a planet, found one primitive species, interacted with, warned within ourselves over doing such and not, spread our ”factions” to them, then ”left” after the purists won?

Our planet is filled with predator and prey, or “warring animal species.” Many do the best to preserve the natural habitat and let the wild animals sort it out. However, some do shown A keen aptitude for interaction. Perhaps a few garner extra protection.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
We are only one species? What if we came across a planet, found one primitive species, interacted with, warned within ourselves over doing such and not, spread our ”factions” to them, then ”left” after the purists won?

Our planet is filled with predator and prey, or “warring animal species.” Many do the best to preserve the natural habitat and let the wild animals sort it out. However, some do shown A keen aptitude for interaction. Perhaps a few garner extra protection.

I would protect pandas against carnivores.

Reactions: sam85geo
Aug 21, 2021
Visit site
Any aliens so inexperienced that they would deign to 'intervene' with what's happening on this backwater rock would therefore be on about the same level of sophistication as ourselves and therefore would never have survived to be able to cross interstellar space to attempt such a thing. So, its inherently not likely. I can't say what the UFOs and UAPs are all about and why 'they' haven't made contact, but this could explain it - suppose its not really 'our' planet, but is theirs? Not where they came from but a world that they have been using and working with for millions of years. In that case, let's say you own a piece of property and it has various native inhabitants - do you go out there and try to 'contact' the squirrels? And if they fight, do you protect one group or another, or maybe hope they finish each other off as long as don't damage the ecosystem in the process.

Any extraterrestrials landing on Earth would be summarily subjected to Bio-level 4 containment and sundry medical test/experiments. Fortunately, for us, and for any yet to be proven space aliens, we live on a humdrum arm the galaxy. Nobody is going to "drop-in" like one's in-laws. N.B.: I do talk to and feed the wildlife in my backyard. I like having the squirrels, chipmunks, fox, deer, hawks, song birds, bats, the occasional black bear and bobcat along with beneficial insects around much more than I like people. In fact, propriety as well as forum rules preclude my writing what I think of people in general.

Oct 14, 2020
Visit site
...In fact, propriety as well as forum rules preclude my writing what I think of people in general.

Hmm... my sentiments
exactly...
o2.gif

Jul 27, 2021
Visit site
Meem, if we came across a planet with two warring "animal" species, would we really want to get involved?

I believe so, we would interfere and thus get involved with:
- exploration;
- then experiments;
- the the as it goes.

Biologists, neurologists have done and are doing for probably all known species.

A Peruvian bears or pandas wake up and go to sleep being same species without thinking of another. Humans always explore for scientific and other aims.

Jul 27, 2021
Visit site
Mankind has also instigated, or been involved in, the extinction of a large number of species. Even large animals, like the lion and the elephant, are at risk. Things could be very different (as you would prefer, I believe) if there were an "Insight" miracle.

I hope everyone would prefer or at least would not be indifferent to this kind of miracle.

It'd be better to have lots of them in domains and a proxy measure to be enough to some extent.
And another miracle (or new experience) would be of their nature strong enough to oppose our interference.

Jul 27, 2021
Visit site
Lariliss,
"would be of their nature strong enough to oppose our interference."
Do you mean the animals fighting back?

Optional, also:
- cease their internal interaction and watch our behavioral response;
- hide or pretend they are dead;
- turn to stones;
- make an internal convention and behave as a pure turbulence, which we can observe on Earth and cannot explain)

Reactions: Catastrophe
Interfering in Nature and other species functions as well as our own is what H. Sapiens does just like our near-in extinct ancestors. Reasons: For survival, religions, politics but mostly for economic gain. These are the drivers of our seemingly favorite past-time: Wars. We have an obligation due to our position in the life on this planet to preserve the operation and function of Nature and to forsake/modulate cavalier behavior towards our and other species, not out of altruism but for our own long-term survival. And How's that working out for us? IMO we aint smart enough for that "Insight" miracle. .... Paging Evolution.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
'Nature', for example, might react to 'man' by evolving a pandemic, which, being totally unexpected, might catch man completely unawares. If 'Nature' were to be too lenient with the first try, some late twist, aka variant, might always be added later. But 'Nature' works slowly, so who knows when?

Reactions: sam85geo

Latest posts