What would happen next after an 'intervention-type' alien first contact

Jun 5, 2021
In the context of the chaotic world situation today compared to a decade ago or so, let's suppose that the "Forcible corrective action" type action as laid out in an IETI journal was taken by a group uber-advanced extraterrestrials when coming out from the woodwork and made first contact after a long time of covert monitoring or so (maybe such as the so-called 'UAP/UFOs'), what will be the effect on humanity, both in overall and incrementally?

I know that this topic is too close to G.R.A.P.E so I'd not go into details on the examples of "forcible corrective action", unless the admins usurp this thread and make it a 'staff initiated topic', which I don't really mind of.

Jun 9, 2021
Ask them, being Uber-Advanced isn’t just limited to space craft I would imagine. I’m sure they have some kick ass predictive capabilities.

Dec 9, 2020
If any extraterrestrial(s) who appeared as such on Earth , they would be met with arrest and confinement to a Biolevel 4 lab and/or lethal violence. Fueled by paranoia, fears of a "plague", the concern for being conquered, the human political and social agenda would be to obtain any technological data, weapons, scientific data e.g.: navigation. so as to be on an equal footing with the extraterrestrials. H. Sapiens has a history. So why would any extraterrestrials be so altruistic as to risk life and limb to preclude the H. Sapiens "apes" from bashing one another over the head?

Reactions: Catastrophe

Catastrophe

Approaching asteroid? Is this THE one?
Feb 18, 2020
"So why would any extraterrestrials be so altruistic as to risk life and limb to preclude the H. Sapiens "apes" from bashing one another over the head?"

Hmmmmm. Sounds like a rhetorical question?

Cat :)

Reactions: sam85geo
Jun 9, 2021
If any extraterrestrial(s) who appeared as such on Earth , they would be met with arrest and confinement to a Biolevel 4 lab and/or lethal violence. Fueled by paranoia, fears of a "plague", the concern for being conquered, the human political and social agenda would be to obtain any technological data, weapons, scientific data e.g.: navigation. so as to be on an equal footing with the extraterrestrials. H. Sapiens has a history. So why would any extraterrestrials be so altruistic as to risk life and limb to preclude the H. Sapiens "apes" from bashing one another over the head?
“Uber advanced” doesn’t get beaten up and robbed of their lunch money. Unless I also fail to understand the meaning of Uber advanced.

Jun 9, 2021
"So why would any extraterrestrials be so altruistic as to risk life and limb to preclude the H. Sapiens "apes" from bashing one another over the head?"

Hmmmmm. Sounds like a rhetorical question?

Same reason we die on mountain tops with no air to breathe, jump in the ocean with sharks, and ride flaming bombs to the moon.

Jun 9, 2021
Three, or more . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ???
We are only one species? What if we came across a planet, found one primitive species, interacted with, warned within ourselves over doing such and not, spread our ”factions” to them, then ”left” after the purists won?

Our planet is filled with predator and prey, or “warring animal species.” Many do the best to preserve the natural habitat and let the wild animals sort it out. However, some do shown A keen aptitude for interaction. Perhaps a few garner extra protection.

Catastrophe

Feb 18, 2020
Possibly Prime Directive. "Our" own planet is a different situation. We would kill off something like Covid whether or not it threated multiple species. Not only us, but perhaps our food chain.

Catastrophe

Feb 18, 2020
We are only one species? What if we came across a planet, found one primitive species, interacted with, warned within ourselves over doing such and not, spread our ”factions” to them, then ”left” after the purists won?

Our planet is filled with predator and prey, or “warring animal species.” Many do the best to preserve the natural habitat and let the wild animals sort it out. However, some do shown A keen aptitude for interaction. Perhaps a few garner extra protection.
I would protect pandas against carnivores.

ASK THE COMMUNITY