Where did Matter come from if it cannot be created?

Page 5 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bonzelite

matter had to have been created otherwise there would have been no big bang or beginning. so whatever existed beforehand either already had matter, which would nullify a beginning to matter, which would mean matter was always here --yet it allegedly cannot be created, or it was created, which nullifies the adage of matter-cannot-be-created. <br /><br />if matter was created, then matter-cannot-be-created is patently false and misleading. <br /><br /><br /><br />

T

thrplgr

"By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible." Hebrews 11:3

E

enigma10

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>"By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible." Hebrews 11:3 <p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br /> This would mean, in literal terms, God created the universe with things that are not visible. Since we know this to be matter and energy and both are visible today, then to this hold to its truth through faith can only mean both matter and energy came from another universe or state of being or some other place of existance, therefor neither confirming nor denying matter was or can be created. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <em>"<font color="#333399">An organism at war with itself is a doomed organism." - Carl Sagan</font></em> </div>

B

bonzelite

it's empirically clear that the devil created the universe, as it is dark and composed of dark matter, which is anti-light and evil.

E

enigma10

I demand no more respect than the original post to which i responded.... and thanks =P <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <em>"<font color="#333399">An organism at war with itself is a doomed organism." - Carl Sagan</font></em> </div>

T

thor06

wow, meaty discussions, I love it!<br /> I am dissapointed to see so many of these threads degrading into God vs. science. I stand by my college physics prof. "God created the universe and he used evolution to do it." Now to the question at hand...Imho infinity is the answer. To the faithfull i say God is the alpha and the omega, what is, has been, and will be. To the science minded it sounds like....The matter in our known universe is finite, it's exsitance is infinite. Infinity is not a difficult concept. We use it all the time in calculus, and it can be visually represented by pointing a video camera at it's own monitor. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> <font color="#0000ff">                           www.watchnasatv.com</font></p><p>                          ONE PERCENT FOR NASA! </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts