Where would you travel to if you had an extrasolar spacecraft?

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Beautiful view! I have wallpaper on my screen alike that ;)
I wanted to add that journey to nearest exoplanets would be exciting either. NASA published data on a new exoplanet TOI 700 d. This object is approximately equal to the Earth in size, and is located at such a distance to its star, which could provide liquid water on its surface.
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.unilad.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F10%2Fearth_thumb.png

Where you have oxygen and liquid water , you have life. So they say, there are two elements that can that can constitute the formation of life.
One of course is carbon , the other is silicon. Would a silicon life form breath Co2? Or some other thing we may not know about yet.
If so it would be very alien to us, as we would be to it.

Last edited:
Like I said, I would go to Mars and start exploring those huge caverns there.
That's where you may find some of that underground water. I have come across that before in a cave. Pale white Fish with no eyes .

Reactions: Catastrophe
Went to Virginia once, child's play lol. I am a spelunker. There are massive cliffs in those caves, you also have to know how to rappel.
That's why we want to tackle Mars . We can do it

Last edited:
May 22, 2021
Visit site
It's tantalizing enough - and takes a ton of my daydreaming time - to imagine being able to travel around our solar system. However, what if we had the chance/ ability to explore quite a ways beyond that? What if you had an extrasolar spacecraft? Where would you go?

My first thought is to check out some of these carbon-rich exoplanets, just to see how diamond-like they are!
Well, I would check out the 7 exoplanets that were discovered several years ago. Find this discovery interesting. I wonder whether there could be life on two planets or planet and moon out there.

Jul 27, 2021
Visit site
I would travel to Helix (NGC 7293), pioneered discovered Nebula to bring fresh eye and data after almost 2 centuries.
And back: intermittence on the dark side of the Moon -> and home to the Earth.
(With extrasolar spacecraft capabilities specifically :)

Latest posts