You can watch 'Star Trek: Picard' for free right now thanks to Patrick Stewart

Sam

Jan 5, 2020
Visit site
Can Picard or any of the people on Star Trek change 2D to 3D with their brain? I can. started about 15 years ago. Some strange things but my brain fixed any problems. I was watching a football game on TV and all of a sudden it was in 3D. I said that is 3D and since then 3D TV all the time. Images in magazines newspapers etc. There is nothing like seeing a painting on TV and I see the subject in 3D not like being there however. Need stereo cameras for that. A doctor told me it has happened to others for a short time. I just keep going. I do have one medical problem with it. I get hairline objects in my vision. Usually takes 30 min. to clear up. I just hope they keep going away. I revealed this before in comments on another site and I was asked if I was an alien. Nope. I am just like you . Maybe I have a gene that you don't have. As far as I know I am the only one. Anybody else have this ability? Please respond. Yes it is great to have this ability. Any smarter? W ell I did figure out a couple of years ago that DOD could have had SRB ICBM before WW2 if some smart guy had thought of it. So 13 years after the conversion. I guess I am still a slow thinker. Believe it or not. I am enjoying 3D TV. Why have not the Star Trek writers used this? They did not think of it?

Last edited:

Sam

Jan 5, 2020
Visit site
I watched. You did not say anything about decapitation. You should have warned me. Why don't you show that clip? Fortunately only 2 to go in the story. I was going to watch the other one, but I forgot how much violence and cussing. So I will not watch that either. I will cancel.