Alternate creation theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mordred

A year or so ago I read an article in discovery magazine the gist of the article is that the universe came into being from the emmision forces of an Unknown size black hole. Which essentially warped space time from its blazar stream. This in turn eventually grew so large it collapsed at the entry point forming a bubble.
I've been looking for this article ever since or information regarding similar ideas online any links or reference would be nice.

J

Jimmyboy

When you read things like that, it really does make you wonder where we came from!!! It always seems to literary come back to the chicken and the egg scenario... SO frustrating!!!

M

Mordred

Thanks Capdude the article is a little diferent but its definetely the same concept/

G

Gravity_Ray

Well technically speaking every creation therory is an "alternate" theory since nothing is ever proven to my satisfaction. In the past 70 years physics has only got curiouser and curioser.

D

dryson

Most creation theories tend to turn into a infinite paradox with one beginning always leading to the question of if this was how we came to be then how did the point at which we were created come to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts