Americans are not on Mars, never went to the moon too - 2

Page 10 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

telfrow

<font color="yellow">Are you no longer the land of freedom?</font><br /><br />We never were. It was all a hoax. <br /><br />The Revolutionary War? <br /><br />All actors. <b>Big</b> hoax. Look how long we've managed to pull that one off...<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

L

luciusverus

<b>Are you no longer the land of freedom? <br /></b><br />The US is 'the Land of the Free'.......<br /><br />I am Irish, Not American<br /><br /><b>do not read what I write: this is the real freedom. </b><br /><br />What you write has little to do with freedom, it is garbage.......!!<br /><br /><br /><br />

T

telfrow

<font color="yellow">You Yankees are only buffoons, bunglers, botchers, cads, clowns...</font><br /><br />Throw in a reference or two to idiots, a swipe at the Muslims and Zulus and the posting in caps, and I think you have a "rude poopie-head." <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

Using this messageboard is a privlage not a right. <br />You must comply with the Terms Of Service to be permited to use the messageboards.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

T

telfrow

There are three mods on line now...how about convening a tribunal? <br /><br />Edit: Never mind...it's only two now. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

B

bigbrain

You, super dude, wrote:<br />"You Yankees are only buffoons, bunglers, botchers, cads, clowns... <br /><br />Throw in a reference or two to idiots, a swipe at the Muslims and Zulus and the posting in caps, and I think you have a "rude poopie-head." <br /><br />Muslims love to ban people.<br /><br /><br /><br />

R

rubicondsrv

I forgot to add to my last post that repeated violations of the TOS can lead to a permenant ban and a place on the banned user list. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

L

luciusverus

<b>Muslims love to ban people. </b><br /><br />RE: above statement, please refer to my prior post about your spewing garbage.........!!

V

votefornimitz

Me as a child per sae, see that nasa is not a bunch of actors. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <span style="color:#993366">In the event of a full scale nuclear war or NEO impact event, there are two categories of underground shelters available to the public, distinguished by depth underground: bunkers and graves...</span> </div>

L

Leovinus

The trouble is how to pick out the trash from the garbage. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

T

telfrow

Garbage...exactly the right word to describe it. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

"Muslims love to ban people"<br />Yet anothed attack on muslims.<br /><br />You sir are out of control.<br /><br />If you cannot control yourself it is increasingly likely that some form of action will be taken aganst you. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

T

telfrow

<font color="yellow">The trouble is how to pick out the trash from the garbage.</font><br /><br />No sorting required here, Leo. None at all. <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

I belive that the best solution to the garbage problem is to elimanate the source. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

B

bigbrain

Dear telfrow, super dude,<br /><br />Do you not realize when a person simulate?<br />Look at Nasa actors carefully: they are only performing.

L

luciusverus

Or at the very least lock up the thread.............. It's more than run its course and will resolve nothing by leaving it open.........<br /><br />If Bigbrain wishes then to re-start tripe such as this maybe he should be closely monitored to prevent him from making insults towards other SDc posters........??

B

bigbrain

Not even John Wayne could hit a stone in the darkness of universe.

T

telfrow

LuciusVerus:<br /><br />Agreed. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

"Look at Nasa actors carefully: they are only performing"<br />If they were performing then why have there been failures?<br />Why have there been fatal accidents?<br />Where has all the money gone?<br /><br />You sir are full of crap. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

V

votefornimitz

We have the ability to navigate by the stars, bigbrain, and we have had that ability for centuries, the nice little devices is called an astrolobe, and i a sec i will post a picture of one, but your probably right, it didn't help columbus when he sailed of the edge os the world, now did it? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <span style="color:#993366">In the event of a full scale nuclear war or NEO impact event, there are two categories of underground shelters available to the public, distinguished by depth underground: bunkers and graves...</span> </div>

B

bigbrain

You wrote:<br /><br />"Look at Nasa actors carefully: they are only performing" <br />If they were performing then why have there been failures? <br />Why have there been fatal accidents? <br />Where has all the money gone? <br /><br />You sir are full of crap". <br /><br />Too much perfection would make suspicious.<br /><br />

R

rubicondsrv

This thread is a continuation of one that was locked.<br /><br />BigBrain has been given enough chance to clean up his act he does not need more.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

V

votefornimitz

Well here you go. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <span style="color:#993366">In the event of a full scale nuclear war or NEO impact event, there are two categories of underground shelters available to the public, distinguished by depth underground: bunkers and graves...</span> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.