Anyone here into research work?

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kauboi

I'm currently getting into the AI field and, more specifically, cognitive sciences.

V

vandivx

I have wishfull imagination most people here have some ambition to get some new work done in their area of interest in sciences, myself I got interested in gravitation and inertia and later on it expanded a bit and took in SR (how can it be that c is constant) and cosmology (DM and later on DE) and QMs (the particle/wave duality puzzle and generally physical picture behind QMs)<br /><br />it is of course all theoretical research and the goal is to supply physical picture where currently we have only (or in large) mathematical description of these areas<br /><br />I have also done some work regarding the basis of imaginary numbers and concepts infinity/infinitesimal <br /><br />vanDivX <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

G

gammarayburst

I research all academic fields on my own free time. It's an interest I can't seem to shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts