Aviation Safety Concerns

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kerberus

Somebody is going to get hurt at Westchester, the way they route fast moving traffic in right over the top of the departure corridor there without talking to everyone. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

scottb50

The real problem is not so much the traffic as it is when the traffic gets there. Everybody wants to get there quicker then the other guy and schedules a few minutes earlier. If the airport would set a number on arrivals and departures during peak times that could be effectively managed instead of letting the airliners clog up the taxiways there would be little problem.<br /><br />There are few airports that are physically limited and those with the biggest problems SFO and LAX, as prime examples, are weather related more times then they are traffic challenged. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

V

veritassemper

When I started this thread, I really never realised just how much comment it would invoke. The posts have been an eye-opener to me and a lot of information and opinions about various airports I have read with great interest.<br /><br />Thanks to everyone for their input. I hope there will be plenty more to come. Aviation safety is paramount whether on the ground or in the air.<br /><br />v s<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts