Ben Bova author of Kinsman Saga, Colony, Mars, The Asteroid Wars, and PowerSat...ect:

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carrickagh

In terms of characterization I really enjoy Robert Charles Wilson. He is the author of Spin, Axis, Blind Lake, Gypsies, and Darwinia. Even his older books have a depth of characterization that is quite a pleasure to read. <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

C

crazyeddie

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>In terms of characterization I really enjoy Robert Charles Wilson. He is the author of Spin, Axis, Blind Lake, Gypsies, and Darwinia. Even his older books have a depth of characterization that is quite a pleasure to read. <br /> Posted by Carrickagh</DIV></p><p>Oh, yes! &nbsp;I thought of mentioning him, but he's still a bit obscure. &nbsp;I've only read Spin, but I was very impressed with him as an author.&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

marcel_leonard

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Oh, yes! &nbsp;I thought of mentioning him, but he's still a bit obscure. &nbsp;I've only read Spin, but I was very impressed with him as an author.&nbsp; <br />Posted by crazyeddie</DIV></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I probably like Ben Bova's novels because they are much like reading comic books, but I also like the fact that we likes to write about the not-too-distant-future: I would like to find more sci fi authors w/ believeable characters that are set in the not-too-distant-future...<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> "A mind is a terrible thing to waste..." </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts