black holes

Here is new a theory about black holes.
what if black holes are tears in the universe due to the high mass of the star.
tears that causes the pull that traps even light into it?
It's obvious, it's a rip in the much-quoted Einsteins FABRIC of space-time. LOL.

On the serious side there's a theory called the Big Rip, buts it's different to what you are proposing. In the Big Rip, as space continues to accelerate at an ever-increasing rate, it's suggested that the repulsive force of dark energy becomes so great that it eventually expands the space between the atoms constituent parts and rips them apart, and also spacetime as well. So in this theory, space-time is treated as something you can rip apart.

Also there another theory that the universe is in a state of 'false vacuum' energy, and that it might one day suddenly collapse into a more stable 'true vacuum' state, obliterating everything.

My own thoughts are that as space expands it just gets thinner. Something must happen. If space consists of particles, they will just disperse but if space consists of quantum fields/quantum foam (current thinking), then what happens if such fields keep stretching? somethings got to give. I personally don't think things will get that far as I believe in some kind of collapse/crunch or cyclic universe.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Le Doctor
It's obvious, it's a rip in the much-quoted Einsteins FABRIC of space-time. LOL.

On the serious side there's a theory called the Big Rip, buts it's different to what you are proposing. In the Big Rip, as space continues to accelerate at an ever-increasing rate, it's suggested that the repulsive force of dark energy becomes so great that it eventually expands the space between the atoms constituent parts and rips them apart, and also spacetime as well. So in this theory, space-time is treated as something you can rip apart.

Also there another theory that the universe is in a state of 'false vacuum' energy, and that it might one day suddenly collapse into a more stable 'true vacuum' state, obliterating everything.

My own thoughts are that as space expands it just gets thinner. Something must happen. If space consists of particles, they will just disperse but if space consists of quantum fields/quantum foam (current thinking), then what happens if such fields keep stretching? somethings got to give. I personally don't think things will get that far as I believe in some kind of collapse/crunch or cyclic universe.:)
Could be as simple as the big rip does happen but for it to happen the start point relative position is C speed.
The conversion of matter to radiation can't violate C outwards so the entire (big bang) universe explodes inwards and ends expansion.
Gravity takes over and returns everything to the start point.
When everything is back to 1 black hole gravity causes a feedback and becomes unstable or time gets so crunched that it is unstable or another universe runs into ours.

Last edited:
Reactions: David-J-Franks
Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
Well that's a good theory. I believe most of what you are saying but it's very obvious that eventually Earth will end but a lot of people know that we have started the process of life over before. So that's evolution is inevitable that is how everything survived from the beginning of time. So that's not a theory either. All I say is " Black Holes" have been up in space before life it's self..

Well that's a good theory. I believe most of what you are saying but it's very obvious that eventually Earth will end but a lot of people know that we have started the process of life over before. So that's evolution is inevitable that is how everything survived from the beginning of time. So that's not a theory either. All I say is " Black Holes" have been up in space before life it's self..
What if we never leave the black hole and are simply in the expansion of a black hole (big bang)
Time and Space so compressed inside that it only appears to have happened 13.8 by ago and be it's extreme size.
When really it has only covered 1/100th of an inch in size and taken a millisecond to get to it.
Difficult to make a judgment about size and space reality if we are stuck in a very skewed reality.

Not saying this is reality but also not saying it isn't :)

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
A black hole is a region of spacetime where gravity is so strong that nothing no particles or even electromagnetic radiation such as light can escape from it. The theory of general relativity predicts that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form a black hole. As it has been already mentioned black holes can cause quantum fluctuation but I quess they cannot cause tears in the universe. However it was a nice theory. You made a good point.

Reactions: Le Doctor
I have watched all the comment, and I can say that I agree with this teory of Black Holes as tears in the Universe. I don't know who formed them ( I don't think that was formed by the weight of stars) and I agree with the ipotesys of us in a Black Hole. But, seen that in our Universe Black Holes change our dimension from 3 in 2, we can live in a limited Universe if we live in a Black Hole in a different Universe that, in accord of my previous though, have 4 dimension (if we exlude the time)

Reactions: serhiy1635
Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
I have watched all the comment, and I can say that I agree with this teory of Black Holes as tears in the Universe. I don't know who formed them ( I don't think that was formed by the weight of stars) and I agree with the ipotesys of us in a Black Hole. But, seen that in our Universe Black Holes change our dimension from 3 in 2, we can live in a limited Universe if we live in a Black Hole in a different Universe that, in accord of my previous though, have 4 dimension (if we exlude the time)
It sounds a bit like a version from comics that Black Holes it`s like a portal to others dimensions But this theory has a right to be. A lot of scientists say that this fact is not a fake and I assume we need to believe them

Reactions: vincenzosassone

Latest posts