Question black holes

Apr 7, 2024
Visit site
Am i correct in saying that most of the galaxies, if not all are rotating around a super massive black hole and if so does that mean that black holes are eventually going to suck all the matter inside their galaxies like water getting sucked down a plug hole

That's one of those theories that should, but don't. We have several of those.

We still stick to the should but don't theories, and have other should theories to explain the don't theories.

We try to strike a balance of should and don't.

Our only understanding for this is our confidence in our perception of light. It's the only tool we have.

So basically, all these theories depend on that light perception. And I don't trust it.

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
Am i correct in saying that most of the galaxies, if not all are rotating around a super massive black hole and if so does that mean that black holes are eventually going to suck all the matter inside their galaxies like water getting sucked down a plug hole
A black hole attracts (with gravity) in the same way as any other object ie objects fall towards the centre of attraction (the BH) but their speed compensates and the combination becomes an "orbit". How stable the orbit is is dependent on additional factors apart from any black hole influence (unless quite close to the event horizon).
The water down a plug-hole is under Earth's gravity (not the plug-hole centre). However, I think your analogy is good - if the water were to speed up its circular motion, it might not go down the plug hole.

Oct 6, 2023
Visit site
The 'black hole' was invented to explain how the monstrous body of galaxies can rotate and drag their star families with them. Added to this was the 'dark matter' idea to explain how fast the outermost stars were whizzing around. So that's two dark invisble entities invented to explain the galaxy. Not a good start if you want me to believe in a GRAVITY Universe!

Our question shows what ridiculous conclusions these inventions lead to: "..most of the galaxies, if not all are rotating around a super massive black hole and if so does that mean that black holes are eventually going to suck all the matter...down a plug hole "

It is such nonsense but luckily scientists can prove it to their liking with mathemagical equations which we all accept...NOT! So what is a better, more logical alternative? I suggest the simplest electric motor ever discovered explains all the evidence. Michael Faraday demonstrated the homopolar motor in 1821. All he needed was an simple conductor, a magnetic field and a flow of electricity. So do we have that inside a galaxy? Certainly we do.

Every magnetic field in space is indication of a flowing current. Every galaxy is basically a disk of conductive ionised hydrogen (PLASMA). All three component parts needed for this motor to work. This negates the need for black holes and dark matter because it just works!

Latest posts