Question black holes

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
A rotation 4 times faster where the radius is small to a rotation where the radius is large does not necessarily give a time dilation difference between the two. If, that is, the dilation expected results from speed of travel (movement through space) as observed from outside the system (SR). Maybe I miss the point (?)
There is a complication if the rotation speeds are exceptionally high. In the context of general relativity, rotating massive objects can cause the surrounding spacetime to "drag." However -in the case of the sun - this would not be noticeable . Er, I think.

Time dilation means time runs relatively slower there which means with normal rotation there it should rotate slower there to the external viewer not faster.
The gravity of the sun would rotate time to run slower. OK, I get that bit. So with time running slower, the rotation appears to be slower. OK, I get it. But how does all this relate to the different rotation speed comparison 4x inside to 1x outer bit? I think I miss the thread I guess.
Oh just realised you are discussing black holes whereas I thought your comments were about our sun - or am I wrong again - sorry

Well in the Sun its variant rotation demonstrates contracted space in its mass field.

So I just carry the consistent principle over to the mas field of a BH where it all becomes radically extreme.
Oh, I see. Unfortunately, this doesn't work in current theory. The Star in a Black Hole is a singularity - or nearly so. It produces mega-intense gravity that produces a sort of boundary - the event horizon. Between the two is space.
Most black Holes spin (some at a significant part of c) and produce frame dragging (space and time dragging). This is what affects light and particles nearby to define an apparent boundary of the black hole. This is just a result of the spin of the original (now rigid) star as it collapsed.
If not spinning and very large you probably would not notice it until too late as you entered the Swartzchild radius (except for bent light, lol)