We now have almost one hundred years of red shift measurements. Does the shift from individual light objects change? Does anybody know? I'm betting they are the same. Someone would have noticed by now.

Why would all the shifts we see remain constant? Especially the far away ones. If our space is expanding out at those fantastic rates, wouldn't the change in those shifts give us a third way to measure the expansion rate?

I haven't heard of a theory yet that can explain what we observe and measure.

Apparently we have a constant velocity expansion. That's what the constant shift indicates, right?

Or do we have another unknown entity that causes this? A huge unknown affect. Spongy time perhaps.

At the proposed expansion rates, we should be able to measure the expansion rate with that change in shift. We should easily see a shift within one hundred years.

Am I alone in thinking something is out of kilter?

We now have almost one hundred years of red shift measurements. Does the shift from individual light objects change? Does anybody know? I'm betting they are the same. Someone would have noticed by now.

Why would all the shifts we see remain constant? Especially the far away ones. If our space is expanding out at those fantastic rates, wouldn't the change in those shifts give us a third way to measure the expansion rate?

I haven't heard of a theory yet that can explain what we observe and measure.

Apparently we have a constant velocity expansion. That's what the constant shift indicates, right?

Or do we have another unknown entity that causes this? A huge unknown affect. Spongy time perhaps.

At the proposed expansion rates, we should be able to measure the expansion rate with that change in shift. We should easily see a shift within one hundred years.

Am I alone in thinking something is out of kilter?
"Out of kilter? :) "Blame 'Cat' ("Catastrophe") :);):). It was he who figured out differences and differentiation most concisely and simply: We each "carry our 'observable universe' with us." Thus, so does our local world, our local star system, our local galaxy, our local universe, in all individualities (all quantum-discrete quanta) at every vector level of local relativity (light's coordinate points past-future ((t=+1) (t=-1)) histories' SPACETIME), carry its "observable universe" (spaces, times, positions, velocities, masses, energies, directions, magnitudes, ...., what have you of 'Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe') with it.

And, just in case you didn't notice, what is at the exact center point of every hyper-spherical "observable universe" bubble.

Last edited:
They tell me this universe is expanding at fantastic speeds away from me. In all directions. But locally, the galaxies are not at those rates. Only at the far away parts do those accelerations occur. BUT the acceleration is out there, NOT here. We see none of that locally. We do not spread fast locally.

And from the way I understand Doppler, and at those proposed velocities, we should see a change in that shift. 100 yrs of that fantastic acceleration should change that shift.........at least for the far away emitters.

A one hundred yr.change would be a HUGE change in velocity.

But I don't think that we see that.

If all the shifts are the same, that's constant velocity, not acceleration. A constant velocity expansion. I think we see this.

Whether the change in distance is pushed or sucked, it does not matter. Distance is distance. And the change in distance seems to be constant.

From that lack of shift.

And we still have our un-exscapable partner........contradiction.

Whether you believe in it or not, I'll ask the question to the general audience anyway. What is the distance to the Planck (BB) Horizon inside you? Inside every atom, every particle and sub-particle, inside you and [of-the-make-up-of] everything else of space, time, mass matter and energy?

e0 and u0 are false concepts. Based on the false postulate. Space has NO, ZERO, NADA impediment to either the electric or magnetic field. Space does not limit the speed of anything. There is nothing in space to limit anything. Galaxies may go much, much faster than light, if you can find something to push it with. Or pull it with.

The c value comes from the acceleration limit, not a resistance or limiting entity.

And motion can not be made, it can only be transformed and taken. So, if you want to go faster than c, then you have to find a faster acceleration than c.

Good luck.

c is a self powered CONSTANT VELOCITY acceleration that is the product of the electric and the magnetic forces in a perpendicular phase balance. This phase angle balance can only happen at c. That's why c remains c. No matter where or when.

This constant velocity acceleration can only happen with an angular motion....rotation.

Emission is instant, because emission is SIMPLY a change in direction of that angular field. And ALL of that field changes direction at the same time......a chunk change....a chunk of propagation.

But none of this explains the constant state of star shift. The fast far out stars should be shifting with an increasing expansion.

Without that shift in the shift, it has to be a constant velocity expansion.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts