Chinese Military Station set for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nuruhuine

If you've read this article, you probably noticed right away, like I did, that you can't post comments on it. :shock: This is the kind've subject I think would be most important to the community at large here. So here goes, lets check the sites pulse as it were....

Thoughts? Concerns? Opinions? And has anyone else made the connection between 2010 the book and this article? :lol: Europa mission anyone? In all seriousness though, I have to commend the Chinese on their break-neck pace, and WHEN they over-take the US as the world leaders in space I won't be the least bit suprised, as it was always only a matter of time before someone did.

So again, you thoughts, concerns, opinions, fears and theories please? :)

G

Gravity_Ray

Even though China is openly stating that one of their 2 space stations (the Tiangong1) will be military, I have no fears or concerns. Frankly what the DPRC can do from space is limited to scoping us out, and that can be done much cheaper and better with out putting men in the equation.
I rather have China in space than nobody in space. If the US program is going to take a break I rather see China in space. They are better capitalists than we are and will make the commercialization of space happen much faster. Mark my word.

C

CommonMan

If it' :?: s a Military station, what are they going to do up there?

B

BoJangles2

Anything china does military wise scares me. Though if they build their space stations like they do their potato peelers god help the astronauts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts